Detention W/ Dumbledore ~ Truth Or Mischief

A/N: 100% inspired by TheMischiefManagers because I love their videos, holy hell. Maybe if some of you guys watch them, you can recommend them some scenes to act for their skits. Idk. I love them, you guys should check them out.

This will be more Drarry themed cause Drarry.

.........................

"I hate this." Ron mumbled.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't decide to hex Malfoy." Hermione muttered.

"To be fair Hermione, he started it by trying to hex me." Harry defended.

"I still don't know why I'm here!" Hermione exclaimed.

"You punched me in the face!" Draco complained.

"Right. Don't regret that." Hermione smiled to herself.

"Where even is professor dumbledore? Isn't he supposed to be supervising us?" Harry questioned.

"He left a note." Draco informed, gesturing to a table in the classroom.

"I'll read it." Harry grabbed the paper and unrolled it, clearing his throat, "Students, it has come to my attention that you've been picking fights out of the blue. In order to solve this, I decided to make you play a game of Truth or Mischief. I couldn't be there to supervise, but there is a recording system implanted in the classroom which I will review later. Please be mindful and know that the game is jinxed. You can't lie on any truths. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson for you."

"So we can't just leave." Ron grumbled.

"Apparently not. Looks like the doors are locked too. So, Malfoy, would you like to start us off?" Harry gestured to a small bowl filled with paper slips.

"Fine, guess I'll be the brave one. Ironic." Draco grabbed a slip. Draco frowned at it. "What is the best feature about each person in the room?"

"Well, great start." Hermione laughed.

"Did off mud blood." Draco sneered.

"Let's go an hour without being insulting? Okay? I don't want more detention." Harry sighed.

"Fine." Draco looked at all of us and started with Ron, who was sitting across from Draco and I and next to Hermione.

"I like you courage to stand up to other people, even when you know you can't win." Draco admitted.

"Was that a backhanded compliment?" Ron questioned.

"No, he just said you're brave." Hermione sighed.

"Granger.... you're smart. One of the bests in our year." Draco admitted.

"Well, that's pretty obvious." Ron snickered.

"Ron, let's just try to get through this." Hermione glared.

"Sorry 'Mione." Ron mumbled. Draco looked over at Harry. He was staring intensely.

"Don't fry your brain over it Malfoy." Harry sighed.

"Unlike the other two, can't think of a mental aspect. So, your eyes? They're a surprisingly wonderful shade of green." Draco blinked and so did Harry, both shocked by what they said. "What did I just say? Did he really jinx the game?"

"Well, now we know Draco likes your eyes." Ron snickered.

"I'm just gonna go." Harry grabbed a slip of paper.

"Have you ever kissed anyone? How many and who? Anyone in this room, if so who? If not, who would you kiss?" Harry blinked.

"I've kissed one person. Cho and... I haven't kissed anyone in this room and as for who would I kiss..... no matter who I choose it would be awkward." Harry grumbled.