Draco x Harry ~ Miraculous Ladybug Au Part 3

A/N: I had like a whole discussion on these one shots. Like, my friend and I literally spent an hour discussing who'd be who and she's awesome, it was fun.

In other words, everyone thinks if I was a character in the show, I'd be Marionette, and I'm okay with that. I'm a bad ass good girl.

Also, to people wondering why this is such a big leap from the show... well, because I want it to be. Some things will be similar, but they are different people after all, wth different ways they do things, which is why the Au is super fun to write. That said, enjoy!

...........

Harry came downstairs an hour later, sniffling. Everyone wasn't really sure what to do.

"Harry, what happened?" Lily asked gingerly, everyone listening in, hoping nothing to bad happened.

"According to Draco's father, Draco and I are never allowed to see each other again!" Harry exclaimed bitterly, his heart clenching.

"Oh Harry." Lily pulled her son to her, hugging him. Harry almost wanted to cry again, as everyone else joined in, wanting to comfort him. He didn't deserve this, Draco did, but it seemed he didn't get much of what Harry got at home.

"I'm fine, I think Draco has it worse." Harry pulled away, and sighed. "I'm going to take a walk, I think I need to clear my head." Harry grabbed a small bag with tikki inside, and started walking.

No one stopped him, knowing he needed space. No one knew exactly one hundred percent what happened, so they wouldn't know how the two were discovered, how they finally connected, all of what happened.

Draco was sitting on the roof of his manor, using his agility to get up there. He just sighed, and fiddled with a necklace he wore. The lady bug necklace he bought when he fell for him. It meant a lot to him, and it still did, not that he'd tell Harry that. He loved Harry, more than he loves Ladybug, but it was ladybug that got them together.

He didn't notice the dark butterfly, the akuma fly to him. It took only a second for him to hear that voice, that slippery voice of Voldemort, rasp in his ear.

"A broken heart? Would you like the world to accept you?"

Draco couldn't control himself, fight Voldemort off, "yes."

"I can help you achieve that, as long as you do me a favor and get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous'."

"I can do that."

Harry continued his walk, just as he heart a cry, a plea for help. He glanced up to see a villain in a black spandex looking suit, with red dots, no mask, so his face was there for everyone to see. Draco. Draco fucking Malfoy.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

Harry had pushed Draco into a corner, doing everything in his power not to hurt him.

Their fight ended up being smack dab in public, a crowd had gathered, staying far away from the two, but recording, wanting to see what happened.

"Draco, I won't fight you, I know you can fight this." Harry pleaded, Draco glaring him down.

"Why won't you?" Draco spat out.

"Why? Draco, you know why!" Harry cried out.

"What's the matter Ladybug? You can fight this guy!" Harry winced.

"Draco, you drive me to keep fighting everyday, for you to be akumatized...." Harry sighed, "I won't fight you."

"Why not!? Why aren't you like me? The same thing happened to the both of us!" Draco shouted.