Harry Potter~ Time, A Fickle Thing

A/N:so, I was writing this like, super smutty thing that may have been controversial, but I'm in a bad mood since I was forced to go to a concert and well

1) I'm an introvert
2)I have terrible social anxiety
3) I have sensitive ears(there's still ringing)
4) is much rather go to a play.

Anyways. I was having. A bad time and may or may not have vied for half an hour. Still, this idea came to my head while I was suffering.

I will not be using cursed child as a reference for what I'm writing about cause fuck you.

They'll be based off how I , an actual teenager, think they'll act.  Like, I'm sorry J.K., but if you do the math, the kids are living in the late 2010's to early 2020's and no way would they be so formal.

Like. Guys. Reread the books, the characters feel too formal at times! Just a matter of opinion though since I still love em.

...............

It was a normal day at Hogwarts, as normal as it could be. Harry and his friends were sitting at their table as usual as Draco made snide remarks from his table.

No one knew what four future idiots were about to do. A flash of light emitted through the hall and when it vanished, three students and an young adult appeared, sprawled out on the floor. The adult had bright blue hair and the kids, who looked about fifth year, in their house robes, one Gryffindor and two Slytherin, had ginger, black and Blond hair.

"Teddy! We were about to board the train! We-" the girl, the Gryffindor with ginger hair paused. Se looked around the room in panic. The boys seem to understand the situation.

"Teddy! You sent us back to when out parents went here!" The blond yelled. Teddy, the blue haired adult just stood up and looked around.

"I don't care, my dad and mom graduated awhile back." He smirked.

"Albus! Tell him off, you're basically brothers!" The girl urged the raven haired boy. Albus looked over at the blond.

"Have I ever mentioned I kinda hate my name Scorpius?" Albus asked.

"Oh yes, Albus Severus Potter." Scorpius smirked, to which Albus slapped him. The hall watched them, eyes wide in shock.

"Potter? Does that mean your Harry Potter's kid?" Dean questioned.

"Yeah. I'm a Slytherin with my best friend Scorpius Malfoy and my second best friend over there Rose Weasley, is a Gryffindor. And that idiot there is Teddy Lupin. He was raised by my dad." Albus informed.

"You know, most people don't go spouting things about the future out? You're lucky they'll forget when we leave." Teddy chuckled.

"Hold up, Harry's kid is a Slytherin?" Ron questioned.

"Well, I was afraid of being one, then my dad gave me this huge pep talk, talking about how I am ask to be put in a different house since he was supposed to be a Slytherin too and how I was named after a gay wizard and a brave wizard, yada, yada, yada." Albus droned.

"I was going to be in Ravenclaw. But well, I'm healing Slytherin with Albus here. I mean, I'm a Malfoy. It's what my dad taught me to do!" The pair put their arms around each other.

"Could you two be anymore gay?" Rose groaned.

"Sod off." The pair said together, holding up their middle fingers, the hall baffled by their mannerisms.

"No! My mom is minister for magic after all and I'm reporting you once we get back Teddy!" Rose exclaimed.

"Who's your mom?" The Gryffindors asked.

"Only, like, the greatest, smartest person in the universe!" Rose exclaimed happily.

"Your mom's last name used to be Granger, right?" Albus questioned.

"Uh huh!" Rose beamed. Hermione looked at the girl in shock.

"Wait, who's your father?" She asked.

"He's sitting right next to you! Wait, what year is this?" Rose questioned.

"DADA teacher is Snape so sixth year for our parents." Scorpius informed.

"Oh, then he's still dating, ohhh." Albus shook his head. "Professor Snape, you should see my lil sis Lily, she looks exactly like my grandma! She got it from mom though." Albus nodded contently.

"Hey Harry, don't tell me you end up marrying Ginny?" Ron groaned.

"Your mom should've slapped your dad. Albus Severus? James Sirius? Lily, what's her middle name?" Scorpius asked.

"Can't Denver right now. But hey, she married her crush!" Albus joked.

"How are you two getting along, your dads hate each other." Blaise asked.

"They get along just fine. I mean, after everything that happened..... the war brought a lot of people together. We only heard good things about the other family, so we got it off just fine." Albus informed.

"My dad is as sassy as yours." Scorpius snickered.

"Catch up if you can old man!" Scorpius imitated.

"Were the same age Malfoy!" Albus jokingly imitated.

"Well I wear it better." Scorpius finished. All four of them laughed as Draco and Harry looked at each other in horror.

"It's nice to finally meet my namesake, unfortunate that you two aren't around in our time." The four stiffened and turned to Snape and Dumbledore, giving a polite bow.

"Not around? He's always around!" Seamus commented.

"Everyone has to die eventually. The school visits Dumbledore all the time. He holds the elder wand. My dad is the rightful owner, but he left it with Dumbledore." Albus smiled fondly.

"I wish Hugo was here." Rose muttered.

"Or James! Man, I remember the horror on the teachers faces when they heard James Sirius Potter." Teddy chuckled.

"He's quite the prankster too. Uncle George keeps supplying him...." Albus sighed.

"Just a question, what's your relationship with each other?" Luna asked sweetly.

"Well, I'm like the cool dad friend." Teddy smiled.

"More like the irresponsible adult." The three said together.

"I'm these two's best friends." Rise informed, throwing her arms around Albus and Scorpius.

"Yeah, and I'm dating Scorpius. Have been since third year." Albus informed, grabbing his hand.

"I think our families took it surprisingly well. To be fair, your Uncles Oliver and Percy are probably the reason in your end." Scorpius guessed.

"Well," Albus commented, "you're not wrong"

"And your dad just kinda, gave up on it considering modern magic." Rose reminded.

Scorpius recalled what she was talking about ,"you're r-" the four disappeared without a word, filling the room with sweet smelling German Chocolate and black smoke.

Like they mentioned briefly, everyone forgot the memory. They continued on, only slightly wary of everything.

...........

A/N: and now I'm calm, tired as well. Just a short one shot.

Anyways, I might delete it, but what is everyone's verdict? Does anyone actually want a kinky Ron X Harry one shot? Tell me in the comments! Love tat, goodbye?