Panic Attacks

Tony couldn't breathe, he just couldn't do it. Why couldn't he breathe? He's been doing it for his entire life, so why not now?

The Rogue avengers watched him collapse but no one moved, except Rhodey. "FRI get the kid, now," Rhodey spoke before looking at the others who began to speak. "Shut up," he spoke and they all did but looked shocked at the words.

Bruce and a kid ran in having come upstairs since it was quicker than the elevator. The kid ran to Tony and bent down in front of him, grabbing Tony's hand and putting it on his chest and making exaggerated breaths. "Breathe, sir, that's it, I'm right here, don't panic, you saved me, I'm okay, nothings wrong," the kid spoke softly but loud enough to be heard.

"Pete?" Tony spat out shakily.

"Yeah, sir, it's me, focus on breathing, breathe for me, you can do it," Peter said as Tony finally looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm..." Tony spoke over and over but Peter cut him off.

"There's nothing to panic about, don't worry, just keep yourself alive for me," Peter said as Tony finally began to regulate his breathing. Tony nodded and followed the kids instructions, finally being able to breathe once more.

Tony finally felt alive, he could finally breathe so Peter moved back before looking at Tony up and down. "FRI, stats please," he asked just to check he hadn't gotten hurt as he collapsed or anything.

"You did good mini boss, breathing has been regulated, no injuries, sleep is recommended, but since it's boss we know that isn't happening any time soon," FRIDAY spoke up causing Peter to smile.

"Thanks," Peter said as Tony got himself up before offering a hand to the kid.

Tony picked the kid up on his hip and hugged him tightly causing Peter to pretend to want to pull away but just relaxed into his hug. "Thank you," Tony whispered in his ear. He put the kid down before looking at Bruce. "Did you get what you needed done? Or do you need my kid for longer?" Tony asked causing the doctor to come over and hug him softly.

"No, we'll finish tomorrow, keep him, I know you need him after an attack like that," Bruce spoke and would have continued but was cut off by Steve.

"Who the heck is that and what was that?" Steve asked.

"This is Peter, he's my kid, and that was a panic attack, they happen all the time," Tony spoke before Peter let his eyes widen.

"Mr. Stark, did I ever tell you what we have to endure on a daily basis in school?" Peter spoke his eyes lighting up causing everyone to freeze, feeling their hearts melt at his excitement.

"Hmm, with those little eyes of mischief I'm intrigued, what do you have to endure in the school you don't need to be in?" Tony asked causing Peter to turn the TV on, going to StarkTube and saying a few words that made everyone extremely intrigued and Steve to go pale.

"Captain America PSA," he said causing everyone to look at Capsicle with a raised eyebrow, Steve trying to make himself invisible.

The video played and everyone passed themselves laughing before it ended. Tony looked at Peter with a soft look in his eyes, knowing he played this to clear the clear tension in the air. Tony bent down and whispered in the kids ear softly. "Thank you, I love you," he said before looking at the others. "You're bedrooms are the same as before, Rhodes, Brucie, we're going to bed, see you all tomorrow," Tony said. Pepper was away for the week of conferences in Japan so she was away from Tony. He missed her but was happy she wasn't here to see him break down again.

Peter went off with his hand in Tony's towards Tony's bedroom. Peter slipped into one of his dads sweaters and crawled into bed as Tony stripped into a pair of sweatpants before joining him in bed.

"I love you, dad, please stop blaming yourself, I'm right here and I'm not leaving you again," Peter said as he buried into the elder man's chest. Tony ran his fingers through the boys hair softly as he hummed.