Filler chapter 33

Sebastian always found getting Chris' attention was pretty easy. The man always gave his full attention when talking with anyone. But lately, Sebastian found that Chris was staring at him, almost as if he'd unfocused and was daydreaming, but he knew he wasn't because when he got like that, his eyes followed Sebastian's every move. Honestly, it made him a little self conscious but he didn't question it. He wanted to know why, but he didn't want to upset Chris by bringing it up. So, he watched Chris back. He noticed how every time he walked into a room, Chris would watch his movements. So, he decided to test his theory and push their friendship boundaries.

Long before their joint marvel days, they were in a film together where they played love interests. It was during that film that their friendship got very close and their relationship flourished. Of course, Sebastian had known he was bisexual then, but lately it's turned more into pansexuality, which was okay. So, what I'm getting at, is the two had kissed and cuddled and touched each other as if they'd been in a relationship, even though they hadn't.

Chris was currently sat on the couch talking with Scarlett and Robert when Sebastian leaned on the door frame silently, watching the trio. Chris instantly turned around, as if feeling Sebastian was there. Robert and Scarlett turned too and watched Chris smile at Sebastian. Question they asked themselves was how the heck did Chris know he was there?

Sebastian came over, sat himself onto Chris' thighs and hugged the man, his face burying into his neck. Chris held him back, of course, not entirely knowing why Sebastian wanted a hug, but never denying him of one.

"You alright, Seb?" Scarlett asked causing Sebastian to smile into Chris' neck before pulling back and standing up. As he walked out he turned to look at the trio who were watching him worriedly.

"I'm great, Scar. Don't worry," he said before exiting the room. That had confirmed his theory that even subconsciously, Chris could tell where he was. This theory was proven even more confirmed when Chris followed him, walking himself into Holland's trailer where he'd gone. He knew Chris would find him, but it took less than two minutes, as if he could just subconsciously know where he was.

The door to Tom's trailer was open as Sebastian and Tom were talking when Chris walked himself in, looking directly at Sebastian who stood and walked towards him. "See you later, T," Sebastian said before following Chris out of the door.

"Bye, guys," Tom said. He knew what Sebastian was doing, he was giving him ideas since he'd noticed how Chris was acting too.

Chris grabbed his hand softly and lead them towards Sebastian's trailer, letting himself in before sitting on the couch he'd had put in there. Sebastian just watched him pat the seat next to him before joining him there.

"C, what's up?" Sebastian asked tilting his head slightly.

"Nothing with me. What was the hug for? It's usually me that hugs you unless you're really not feeling good mentally," Chris said softly. Sebastian just shrugged and lifted his legs onto Chris' thighs, his calves resting there as Chris almost subconsciously began to run his shins softly, confirming another theory.

"Nothing, honestly, just wanted an Evans hug, is that okay?" He asked softly. Chris just smiled at him.

"Of course, you never needed to ask, nor will you ever need to ask. I just wanted to make sure you were alright," Chris said gently. He honestly didn't mind when Sebastian hugged him, he adored the man, he was infatuated by this point.

Sebastian watched as Chris let go of his shin with his left hand and reached it over to grab his right hand, gently holding his hand as if Sebastian was made of glass and he was scared to hurt him. His right hand stopped moving, just rested on Sebastian's leg softly.