Filler chapter 2

Anthony looked at his phone as a message notification came through. He smiled seeing the name on the screen 'Sexy SeBass' had messaged him. He loved that man. He unlocked his phone and went onto the message icon to read what the man had put. He smiled wider seeing the words 'I love you' on his screen.

Although, it was a bit odd. Sebastian wasn't someone to be overly affectionate. Anthony pressed the call button and video called his best friend, laying on, coincidentally, Sebastian's couch. He'd broken in with the key he had been given whilst Sebastian was off out somewhere.

"Hey," Sebastian spoke before looking away and speaking to someone before looking back at the screen. "Did you break into my house again?" Sebastian asked rolling his eyes.

"Hey, no... this is my couch... yeah, totally," Anthony mocked.

"What did you call for?" Sebastian spoke softly. He was on his lunch break during a movie he was filming. So, he was eating a chicken pasta salad.

"I love you, really SeBass? What's wrong?" Anthony spoke softly.

"Oh, right, just thought I'd tell you. I was watching compilations and I seem like an asshole during them. So, I do love you," Sebastian spoke softly.

"I know you do, it's not your fault you get anxious in interviews. I love you and your couch too," Anthony spoke softly, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders. "Oh, also you're out of milk, now," he added as he grabbed the bowl of cereal he'd made and ate it.

"For fucks sake bro, go buy me more milk then," Sebastian spoke exasperatedly. "I can't believe you broke into my house again," he added before turning as his name was called before sighing loudly. "Be prepared," he said turning back to the phone as someone ran towards him hugging him from around the shoulders. Sebastian rolled his eyes as he lifted a hand to hold the arm back.

"I'm shooting this afternoon," Tom spoke before noticing the phone. "Anthony Mackie, my good friend," he spoke with a smile.

"Should I come bring you home, SeBass, save you from baby Tom?" Anthony spoke before laughing. "Hey, Tom. How are you?" He added.

Tom sat next to Sebastian who turned the phone so they were both visible on screen. "I'm good, how are you? And are you in Sebastian's house?" He asked looking around the screen.

"He used all of my milk. I should take the key back, he is only my friend for my couch anyways," Sebastian spoke causing Anthony to roll his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, empty threats, you love me really. I have written proof," Anthony spoke before looking at the tv. "Oh, gotta go, the footballs starting, love you both, bye," Anthony spoke getting two waves and ending the call.

After the day on set, Sebastian went home and laid down, his head on his best friends thigh as his friend ran his fingers through it. Sebastian fell asleep pretty quickly and Anthony ended up sleeping too.