Filler chapter 28

"Dad can I talk to you?" Tina asked her dad. Tony just turned and glanced at her before turning back to Peter.

"I'm busy," he said. She sighed and left. He was always busy. It had been two years since he started working with Peter, and since then, he barely spoke a sentence to her, he was supposed to love her, he was her father not his but evidently he didn't want her anymore.

Tony and Peter continued to work. Peter was basically his son, Tony loved the kid, they were always together, talking and giggling about everything and nothing, with all these inside jokes. They were together so often, Tony often forgot he had a daughter in the first place.

Tina went to her room and packed a carry on case of clothes, making sure to leave her phone, necklace and watch as she knew there were trackers in them. She took the case and left the building. They were currently staying in one of the safe houses without any AI in the house so it was easy for the nine year old to leave.

She made her way down the road until a woman with her son stopped her. "Hello, little one, where are you going?" She asked.

"Hi, ma'am, I'm going there," she said pointing across the road at the orphanage. "My parents couldn't keep my anymore, so they sent me here," she added. The lady nodded and walked her across the road.

"Okay, well, I hope you enjoy your life. Stay safe," the lady said before leaving with her son.

Tina knocked on the door and waited for a moment before it opened and a young lady answered. "Hello, what's your name?" She asked letting Tina into the building.

"My name is Tina. My parents don't want me anymore, they sent me here," Tina said putting on puppy eyes.

"Well, we can't have that now can we? I'm Miss Milly, you are welcome to stay until you get adopted," she said showing Tina to a room. "This will be your new bedroom," she added.

"Thank you," Tina said.

"Is there any food you can't have or don't like?" Milly asked.

"I don't like onions and I'm allergic to fish, but I'm fine with everything else," Tina said. Milly nodded before leaving the girl.

Tina sat on the bed and sighed. No one in her family would ever notice she was gone, they all ignored her, since Peter came along. She wasn't wanted, she knew that, so she made the decision to leave them. They'll be happy now.

It was three months later when anyone noticed she was gone. Tony and Peter had gone back to the tower and it was Tina's birthday, they'd set up a party for her and were waiting for her to come downstairs for her breakfast.

"FRI is Tina up yet?" Pepper asked the AI.

"How should I know? She's not been here in four months," FRIDAY said.

"What do you mean?" Tony asked. Everyone looked shocked and worried.

"You took her to the safe house, ignored her so she left. She's just recently been adopted, she moved herself into an orphanage as no one else wanted her here," FRIDAY said.

"She did what?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, she sent me a video message to play if you ever asked about her, do you wish to see it?" FRIDAY asked.

"Please," Bruce said.

"Hi, I guess if you're watching this you've finally realised I'm not there. I'm assuming it's been around a third of a year this is playing. I've left. No one ever paid me an ounce of attention since Peter came, I lost my parents because he'd take up all their attention, I lost my aunts and uncles as they just ignored me because of him. So, I've left. I'll find a family who actually wants me and I'll never bother any of you again. Mr. Stark, that say I came to you in the lab is the day I left, I was going to tell you it was either I left or I was jumping out of my window. I hope you're happy now. I know I am. Good luck in your lives, I can't wait to see what the avengers do next to help the world," Tina said before the video ended.