Filler chapter 52

After Tony had adopted Harley, the duo got closer, but Harley was more closer with Pepper. Tony and Peter had this unbreakable bond, they were so close. Peter would come over daily and work with Tony in the laboratory. Harley kept coming in and trying to help, but he was just jealous that Tony and Peter were so close and trying to reduce their relationship.

So, one day, because he despised everything about Peter - not knowing he was Spider-Man of course, if he did that would be a different story as he adored the hero - he raped Peter.

So, the next time Peter came to the tower, he instantly was on guard. His senses could tell that Harley was around. He went towards the lounge where he could hear Tony talking with Steve and Clint and knocked on the open door.

"Hey, kiddo," Tony said instantly standing and coming to hug him. Tony felt Peter freeze before he relaxed into his arms and was instantly worried, the child never froze from a hug from him. Tony kissed the top of Peter's head as the kids arms came around him and squeezed him tightly, refusing to let go as tears filled his eyes.

"Hey, Petey, what's wrong?" Clint asked causing the kid to pull away. He didn't say anything as Harley was in the room just poked at Steve.

He'd built a strong bond with the man over the time he's spent at the compound. "Red," Peter said in German. Steve's eyes widened as he stood and came over to him.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked the child softly.

"Lab, please. I can't be around him," Peter said gently.

"Okay, okay. Let's go. I'll stay with you, I promise," Steve said softly.

"We're going to your lab, T. Can we have access?" Peter looked at tony and spoke in Italian to him.

"You have access at all times, as does everyone except Harley. Do you want me to come, or do you want me to stay away?" Tony replied in Italian. Harley was pissed Peter was speaking in different languages he didn't understand.

"You know we're American right? Talk English," Harley spoke up causing Peter to freeze under Steve's arm that had come around his shoulder causing the man to look at him in question.

"Actually, for your information, I'm Italian, Harley. I was speaking Italian to my kid. Steve and Peter were speaking German, if I'm not mistaken? I know a bit but not enough to know what's been said, don't worry, Pete. Clint knows like thirty languages. Now, Pete?" Tony said to his son before looking to his favourite person.

"Please leave it for a while. I'll call you when I'm ready. I have to speak with Uncle Steve first. Is that okay?" Peter asked timidly.

"Of course. Just before you go, how many languages do you actually know?" Tony said softly, kissing the top of his head gently.

"Russian, English, French, German, Italian, Mexican, Polish, Afrikkans, Japanese, Latin, Indian, Chinese and Korean. I also know British and American sign," Peter said with a shrug. "Languages are so easy. English is actually my fourth language. My parents spoke in German and French and Aunt May has always spoken Italian. I learned English when I was seven and started public school for the first time. Since then, I learned more languages because they were gorgeous sounding and interesting so yeah. Might we go now please?" Peter said softly.

"Yeah, let me know if you need anything. I'll drop,what I'm doing to come get you," Tony said softly. "Look after him, Cap, please," Tony said looking at the older man gently.

"Always, he's my baby. I'd never let anything harm him whilst I'm around. Come on, Kiddo, Uncle B is waiting for you," Steve said leading the child off.