Filler chapter 47

Tony Stark, genius; billionaire; playboy; philanthropist, we all know the name. But, did you know that the cave made him very claustrophobic?

Well, now you know. So, this is why his situation is getting him anxious.

"We should play spin the bottle and whoever it land on should do seven minutes in heaven with you," Clint suggested to the group of avengers.

"No," Tony said flat out.

"Why not?" Natasha said. "You're always up for making out with people," she added.

"I might be a playboy but I don't want to," Tony said, but he didn't elaborate.

"What, too scared you'd fall in love with us?" Steve teased.

"No, I just don't want to," Tony said before standing and walking off.

Clint snuck behind him and pushed him into a closet before locking the door with a chair from behind it. "Let me out," Tony shouted, banging on the door.

"Why, are you scared?" Steve said teasingly as the others all came up and stood with Clint.

"Guys, this isn't funny, please let me out," Tony said softly, but was still heard by everyone.

"Aww, look at that, the big, old Iron Man is scared of a little closet. What a little baby," Wanda said with a smirk.

Tony just sat on the floor as his breath went away with a panic attack before he passed out. The others just kept teasing him from the outside, not knowing he was unconscious.

"I feel that I should tell you that Boss is unconscious and struggling to breathe," FRIDAY said causing the others to stop laughing as Rhodey came over and pushed them out of the way before getting to his best friend, unlocking the door and pulling him out of the closet.

"Ah, Tones not again," Rhodey said, gently patting his cheek to wake him up.

"It wasn't my fault, they locked me in," Tony said without opening his eyes. "It's not my fault I got kidnapped and became claustrophobic and got PTSD from it," he added, sitting up and looking at his best friend who just pulled him into a tight hug.

"Why did you lock him in?" Rhodey asked looking at the others?

"We didn't think he'd collapse. We wanted to play spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven but he refused. We didn't realise he was ill,"