Filler chapter 65

Robert left Susan with Chris Evans on the red carpet, walking towards his favourite costar, Winter. She played Tony's niece in the newest Avengers film and they got along really well. He wrapped his arms around the tops of her arms, pulling her into a hug from behind. She just leans back slightly, not enough to tell from an outside perspective.

She turned to look at him as his head rested on her shoulder, just so she could confirm it was Downey. "Hey, Hun," she said softly.

"Hey, how are you?" He replied softly.

"Meh, not the best, not the worst," she replied honestly.

The interviewer asked them both a couple of questions before Chris brought Susan over.

"Thanks for your wife, Rob," Chris said, arm behind her back. Robert and Winter looked at them before Robert just smiled. He let go of Winter before kissing his wife and taking Winter back into his arms and led the group off the carpet, into the movie room where a few of their other cast mates were.

Winter instantly walked off to the stairs and just sat on some of them, away from the others, anxiety a little too high. Robert went over and grabbed a bottle of water before taking it to her, sitting next to her. "How you doing, babe?" He asked softly.

"I'm okay," she said, resting her head on his shoulder. "Could be better, could definitely be worse. I hate being interviewed alone, thanks for joining me," she told him softly.

"Of course, second I saw you I came to you. Left Sue with Schmaptain Schmerica, and came to you," he told her gently.