Filler chapter

Peter winced as he sliced his hand on his paper. He immediately looked at his teacher before pulling out his phone.

"Mr. Parker, no phones in school," Mr. Harrington spoke but Peter just spoke to his phone.

"Karen, call Iron Dad please on hologram," Peter said and everyone watching what he was doing.

"Pete? What's wrong, son?" Tony spoke as soon as he answered.

"Dad, I got a paper cut, I didn't want you storming in here when you got the notification that I'm injured," Peter said causing Tony to sigh before ending the call.

"Penis, we all know that wasn't Tony Stark," Flash said before the door was kicked in. Tony stepped out of the iron suit and immediately walked to Peter.

"Kid, I was going to come anyways. I missed you," Tony said hugging his son.

"To... Tony Stark?" Flash asked his face paling.

"Fuck off bastard, that's Mr. Stark to you, especially since you bully my son," Tony said ignoring the boy. "Are you alright, baby?" Tony asked his son, pulling back from the hug.

"I'm alright dad. I've missed you too, I'm glad you're home," Peter spoke before looking at his teacher. "I'm leaving now," he said.

"You need parental permission to leave," he spoke with a smirk.

"Dad, can we go home?" Peter asked Tony.

"Yes, son, I signed you out at reception let's go. Ned, MJ you coming for dinner tonight?" Tony asked his sons friends.

"Yes, uncle Tony, if you'll have us," Ned spoke softly causing MJ to look up from her book.

"Hey old man loser," she spoke with a smile before the two kids hugged him.

"Hey, I'm not old," Tony spoke kissing the top of her head.

"I know, I just like to annoy you uncle Tony," MJ spoke. "I will be at dinner, don't worry. Aunt Nat already invited me," she added causing Peter to gulp.

"I never should have let them meet, dad I should have listened to you," Peter said his eyes wide.

"Yes, you should have," Tony said equally as worried.

"We'll see you both later. Happy will pick you up after school," Peter said before leaving with his dad.

"What the fuck?" Flash said loudly.