Clintasha 3

Clint all but crawled into his house because he was bleeding out from a gash to his stomach and a bullet wound to the thigh. "Help me," he spoke softly causing his son, Jacob and his daughter Melody to look at him in shock. It wasn't rare that they had to fix their parents after their missions.

"Not until you tell us what your actual job is. No avenger gets hurt like this," Jacob said grabbing onto his sister so she couldn't run to help their father. Clint just frowned before crawling into the kitchen, Jacob carrying his sister the entire way, kicking the first aid kit out of his dads hands harshly.

Clint was shocked, how could his son want him to die? Was he really that bad of a parent. "Jay, really? I've got less than five minutes before I bleed out. I'm an avenger, nothing more nothing less," he spoke, but he was lying. Natasha and he vowed to never tell their children about their assassin sides.

"I don't care, just tell me. Liz says that uncle Tony never goes home injured, and Jamie says that Uncle Steve is never injured. That means you're lying," Jacob spoke. Melody was crying as she watched her fathers breathing become slower as she watched him begin to die.

"What is going on here?" Nat spoke as she bent down and began to fix her husband.

"Hi, honey. Just our son wanting me to die," Clint spoke rolling his eyes, but Nat could hear the sadness in his voice.

"How long?" She asked.

"Approximately three minutes left," Clint said and so, Natasha fixed her husband, picking him up and taking him to bed.

"Is daddy okay?" Melody asked crying as Nat came back downstairs. "I tried to help but Jacob held me so I couldn't," she added as tears rolled down her face.

"I know, sweetheart. Daddy is fine, go and see him, but be gentle. Remember last time? Be very careful, Mel," Nat said hugging her before gesturing for her to go upstairs. She turned to her son who didn't even look guilty at letting his father bleed out. She'd called the gang who were all on their way.

The door opened and the group walked in. "Is he alright?" Tony asked, the first one to speak. He hugged Nat softly as he spoke.

"No, because his son left him to bleed out on the floor instead of helping. Apparently because we get hurt on missions and you don't, we're not avengers," Nat spoke angrily.

"What?" James asked with wide eyes, looking at Jacob who just shrugged.

"No one else gets injured, dad and mom always do, that means they aren't avengers," he spoke.

"You do realise, we're all super soldiers and or have magic and or have iron suits to protect us from injuries right? That means we don't get injured as often," Bucky said with wide eyes.

"Plus, your mom and dad are the top ranking avengers, they get the hardest missions, known as suicide missions because one second of bad work will get them killed," Steve asked.

"But, obviously you don't care about that. Did you know that every night your dad wakes up crying thinking he's the worst parent around, thinking that no one loves him and that he'd be better off dead?" Natasha spoke with tears in her eyes as she looked at her son, who finally looked upset. "That he'd spend hours training throughout the night because he thinks he's not strong enough to be an avenger. Did you know that he's always said it'll be only a matter of time before he screws up so badly that even his kids won't want him around? Every day is a battle for him, he thinks that no one loves him, he feels like no one wants him around. You letting him get to three minutes away from death when you could've fixed him in a second just confirmed his fears as to his bad of a father you really think he is. You just proved that you don't love him. Jacob, you're going to stay with someone else for a while, I don't want an attempted murderer in my house around my sick husband," Natasha spoke as she cried.