Filler chapter 40

Chris pulled out his phone, contemplating what to do, but eventually he opened face time and called both Sebastian and Anthony, his two closest friends.

Less than a minute later, they both answered the call. "Hey Evans," Sebastian said softly.

"What up homie?" Anthony greeted. Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"I watched the show, well done, it's very good," Chris said softly.

"Thank you," Sebastian said softly.

"Yeah, thanks bro," Anthony said.

The trio talked for a while, Chris finally feeling his chest relax as his anxiety dying down. Since he left marvel, he's felt disconnected from all of his long term friends. Elizabeth has already said that they aren't friends anymore, and that hurt as he thought of her as a sister, but if he lost Anthony and Sebastian too, he knew that he'd be destroyed.

Sebastian had noticed that Chris was in slight emotional turmoil. He hoped he was okay. He slid his phone off the app and opened messages, still talking with his friends. What's wrong? I know you're not doing okay, hun was the message he sent to his friend. Chris got the message and opened it to reply.

Just bad anxiety, Seb. I'll be fine, just felt disconnected from both myself and others. Thanks for checking in on me, means a lot Chris replied to his best friend. Sebastian read the message and felt his heart hurt.

Aww, I'm sorry. I'm back in California for filming next week if you want to meet up. I'd always check in on you, you're still one of my best friends and I love you a lot Sebastian replied. By now Anthony had figured out they were messaging each other but didn't want to pry, knowing that they were talking privately for a reason.