Anxiety 2

They were pretty close friends these days, they often spent a lot of time together, that's why he found it weird when said friend barely said a word during an interview with him. Was his friend okay?

Sebastian didn't tend to speak a lot when in interviews with Anthony, the man was like that big brother who always talks over you and doesn't let you get a word in just because he's older. Sebastian preferred to just not talk, he was the quiet and subdued one, the anxiety filled one that just kept in silence because it was calming for them.

And Anthony didn't get why. Everyone loved Sebastian, he got on well with him and they were usually a bucket full of laughs. But during interviews Sebastian seemed to take a whole different persona and was just quiet. He didn't like it.

After the interview, he and Sebastian were going out for dinner, because why not, so he figured he'd ask him about it then. But for now, he just kept an eye in the best friend sat next to him. It wasn't long before they met up at Sebastian's car that they'd drove there together in and were making their way to some place to eat.

"Hey, SeBass," Anthony asked turning down the radio and turning to his friend who glanced at him before focusing on the road.

"Yeah, Mack-Attack?" He replied softly. He'd noticed his friend glancing at him all day, it was kinda worrying actually.

"What's wrong? Whenever you're doing press you're like silent," Anthony asked physically turning in his seat to look at Sebastian who just leans back in his seat and sighs.

"Honestly? It's different to filming, somehow. Something just hits my anxiety and well, silence just happens, a lot more often than you'd think actually. It's why I don't really do press alone much anymore," Sebastian spoke softly, glancing at Anthony every so often.

"Okay, wasn't expecting that, what gets your anxiety, like is it a specific thing or something else?" Anthony asked his best friend.

"Well, usually it depends. Sometimes I just wake up with anxiety in my chest and just know it's going to be a bad day. Sometimes it just comes on suddenly and that's when the panic attacks usually hit. Sometimes it's so subtle I don't really tell it's happening as if it's in my head. Sometimes I can't imagine talking so I just don't. There are days when I have panic attacks for hours on end, ones that seem like the walls are crushing me and sometimes I don't feel anything for weeks on end. There's quite a few reasons," Sebastian spoke softly, Anthony taking in each word. How hadn't he noticed? I mean this was his best friend. "I have a lot of triggers though, they're pretty obvious when you know what to look for. Sometimes my leg bounces up and down, other times I'll be playing with my fingers, my breathing gets heavy, I overheat quickly, feel sick amongst other things," Sebastian spoke softly.

Anthony closed his eyes thinking about recent times with Sebastian and could see some of the triggers. Why had it only just been noticed? What kind of a friend was he? Sebastian pulled up outside of a restaurant where some of their cast-mates were stood outside waiting for them. Both men got out and Anthony immediately pulled Sebastian into a tight hug, startling the man. Sebastian held back tightly.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice, I'll keep an eye open from now on," Anthony whispered in his ear before pulling back and leading him over to the group.

"Thanks," Sebastian spoke softly before they hugged everyone else and went for their meal.