Filler chapter 59

Chris had been in a relationship with Liana for two years, now, and no one knew about her. Not even his family, well, except Scott who found out about her six months into their relationship when he randomly turned up at Chris' house unannounced.

Liana hated it. She didn't feel like Chris even cared about her, with his secretive he is about her. Like she gets that he gets a lot of hate and she knew she would as well, but it would at least be nice to meet his family. Chris wouldn't even let her tell her mom about him, her only living family member.

Chris was out at some dinner party with his family and she was sat in their house alone... well, she had Dodger, but other than that she was alone.

"When are you getting a girlfriend, Chris?" His mom asked causing the others to look at him in response for an answer.

"Not yet," Chris said with a shrug.

"So, what about Li (pronounced Leigh), then, Chris? You know the girl you've been dating for two years now?" Scott asked. Chris looked at him with a glare.

"Shut up," Chris said through gritted teeth.

"You're in a relationship and have been for two years?" Carly asked wide eyed.

"Why haven't you let her meet us?" His dad asked softly.

"Because I don't want her to, I've not met her family either. Well her mom, her dad and twin sister died in a car crash, but that's irrelevant," Chris said.

"Admit that you're just ashamed of her. You say it's because of the press, but what's going to happen in our home?" Scott said.

"You know nothing about it," Chris said with anger in his voice.

"You really think we don't talk to each other when you are out doing your films or press? I practically live at that house how often I'm over there, check the cameras. She knows you're ashamed of her, she walks on eggshells around you, she won't say no to anything you say for fear you'll just be over with her and will just toss her out. She doesn't eat unless you're there or I force her to because she thinks that if she loses weight to look like your supermodel friends or your costars then maybe you'll like her enough to call her when you're filming for months on end. She doesn't say no to anything because she thinks you'll get angry and hurt her like her ex, Michael, did. She thinks you're better off without her, that you should be with someone you're proud of and someone who can be seen with you without looking like a... how did she put it? Oh yeah, like a whale compared to your costars, like Scarlett or Elizabeth. Don't act like you want her around when all three of us knows you don't," Scott says before pulling his phone out and calling a number he knew by heart.

"Scott, I thought you were out with your family?" A girl was heard by them all, since he out it on speaker.

"Sorry, Li, I am still out with them. I might have just told them about you since Chris never would. I also might have said some things you told me not to tell anyone so I'd understand if you don't wanna talk to me anymore. I'm just so sick of him," Scott said softly.

"I could never get sick of talking to the only person other than my momma who speaks to me on a regular basis. I don't really care what you've said. It's probably true. At least you aren't embarrassed to know me. Are you alright?" She asked softly.

"I will be. Are we still meeting tomorrow?" Scott asked.

"Duh, we meet every morning in the gym. That won't be changing. I'll leave you to your family, by, Scotty," she said softly.

"See you tomorrow, hun," he told her before ending the call.