Filler chapter 54

Chris was laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling when the door to his bedroom was opened slightly. He turned to look at who had opened it and smiled, opening his arms for the woman to come into.

"Hi love," he said softly, as his girlfriend came into the room and laid next to him on the bed, her head coming into his chest as he cradled his arms around her.

"Hi, baby. Are you feeling better? Did you manage to sleep a bit?" She asked as she relaxed into his arms.

"I wasn't sick, baby. I'm just tired. I'm doing too much at once, I just need a break. I got a bit of sleep, but you know I can't really sleep during the day," Chris assured her.

"I know. Do you want anything to eat? I've just put Soph down for a nap," the woman said.

Chris smiled at the thought of their three year old daughter. He and Molly had been together for almost five years now. Molly didn't believe in marriage, so they never got to that stage, but a long as Chris had her in his arms, he didn't care.

"I fancy pizza?" He questioned. Molly nodded and pulled out her phone from her pocket and ordered their usuals.

She finished and put her phone on the bedside table, turning away from Chris to do so, but before she could turn back, Chris leaned over her and bent to kiss her lips, causing her to gasp slightly but kiss back, of course. "I love you," Chris said as he pulled back from the kiss.

"I love you too," Molly replied softly.

"Come on, let's go watch TV or something," Chris said, getting out of bed and helping her up. He didn't bother dressing, just stayed in his sweatpants and lead his girlfriend off to the lounge, taking her phone with him.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, and the ketchup in anticipation of the pizzas arriving, as she settled onto the couch, laying with her back on the main bit of the couch. He smiled as he saw her before laying himself on her chest, legs between hers. They laid in silence for a while before either spoke up.

"Hi, darling," Molly said softly.

"Hi, my love," Chris replied gently.

They laid together just cuddling for around a half hour before the doorbell rang, waking up their daughter who came running down the stairs. Chris caught her and carried her to the door, which is where he was going in the first place. He placed Sophia on his shoulders before opening the door. He paid a tip to the delivery man before taking his food and closing the door.

He carried his daughter to the lounge where he passed Molly the pizzas. She grabbed the ketchup and opened the small box with their daughters pizza and added some fries to the top of the box, placing a large amount of ketchup on for her. She looked up as she heard large bouts of laughter and smiled seeing Chris toss his daughter in the air, catching her and tickling her before doing it again and again.

She loved watching them together, Sophia was definitely a daddy's girl and it was adorable to watch. "Okay okay, playtimes over, dinner time," Molly said causing Chris to pout at her.

"But we wanna have playtime," he said causing their daughter to laugh and hug him.

"Play late, daddy," she said softly. He hugged back and smiled.

"Okay," he said placing her down in front of her food. He sat next to Molly and began to eat his pizza. They sat and talked as a family and Chris just felt himself relax. This was his legacy, yes, he was an actor, very famous actor, played Captain America all these years, his best known roll, but his family was his everything.

They had just finished their dinner when the doorbell rang again, so Chris carried his daughter on his shoulders back to the door, opening it.

"Unca Robbie," Sophia said, leaning forward to get to him. Chris quickly got her off his shoulders and passed her to Robert who bounced her on his hip as they came into the house.

"The others are on their way, we need to talk to you," Robert said looking at Chris before bending and hugging Molly. "Hey, babe," he said with a smirk.

"Hey, king. How are you?" She asked him gently.

"Good, good," Robert said as the door was rang once more. Chris rolled his eyes and answered it, seeing Sebastian, Anthony and the rest of the OG six. He let them in before taking his daughter from Roberts arms, bouncing her on his hip gently.

"Will you go play with mommy upstairs, princess?" He asked her softly.

"Can I have a cookie?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You can have two," he said, taking her to the kitchen and grabbing her two cookies. He passed them to her and she ran off to her mom.

"Mommy, I got cookies," she said jumping into her arms.

"Daddy gave you two cookies? You must have been a very good girl then," the woman said standing with their daughter in her arms. "See you later, Rob," she said to the iron man actor who nodded.

"She's a perfect Angel," Chris said before kissing her lips and kissing the daughter on her nose softly. "I'll see you shortly," he told them. Molly nodded and took the girl upstairs.

"Who are they?" Ruffalo said softly.

"My girlfriend of five years and our three year old daughter. Molly and Sophia," he explained.

"My goddaughter," Robert said with a smile. "Have any of you had the new script for Avengers yet?" He asked the group.

"I have it all," Chris E said, relaxing on his couch. "The Russo's said that's the entire thing. That's not how I wanted to end this journey," Chris said, passing the script from his bag next to the couch.

"You don't think Steve should leave that way?" Robert asked.

"No, he shouldn't. I'm not saying how he leaves as I'm not allowed, but I know you know," Chris explained.

"Of course I know," Robert said passing the script back.

"You have a daughter?" Sebastian asked softly.

"My entire world. I'm so busy with my work that I'm barely at home these days, but they're my entire world, they mean everything to me," he said just as his daughter in question came running downstairs.

"Daddy," she said as Molly came downstairs, leaning on the doorframe. Chris caught his daughter, placing her on his lap. She passed him a wrapped box causing him to look at her.

"What's this?" He asked as he began to open it.

"Present from mommy and me to you," she said as she bounced on his lap. He opened the box and gasped before looking at his girlfriend who nodded. He placed the lid on before placing his daughter on the couch and running over to hug his girlfriend, kissing her passionately.

"How long have you known?" He asked.

"Two weeks. Was waiting til you came home, and you're about to begin your biggest marvel film ever, I had to tell you," she said as his hand rested on her stomach. He dropped and kissed her stomach.

"Hi baby," he said softly.

"You finally told him," Robert said coming to hug her. They were basically brother and sister.

"You told him?" Chris asked as Robert pulled him into a hug.

"Of course, he's the godfather of course, plus he's my brother," she said softly.

Sophia came over and Chris grabbed her, throwing her up into the air again. "Did you like the present papa?" She asked softly.

"Of course, love. I've wanted nothing else since the moment you were born," he said softly, bouncing her on his hips.

"Congratulations," Hemsworth said coming and hugging him.