Hmmm...

Beatings, every single day. Hiding said beatings, every single day.

Peter struggled to sit up in bed this morning, he was destroyed from his bullies and then spending time on patrol. So, he stayed in bed knowing full well his class was on their way to his house for a tour.

He waited until the avengers had a q and a scheduled before making his way towards the group, dressed in his Spider-Man suit. It was time to come out with all of his secrets.

"Spidey? Hey kid, you alright? FRI told me you were feeling ill today," Tony asked, hugging the kid as he came through the window.

Peter blinked before moving in front of all of the avengers. "Hi, I'm Spider-Man, but you know that, I am coming out right now with my real identity. And dad, you cannot stop me," Spider-Man said before pressing a button on his suit and retracting it.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker, friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man and the kid whose naturally beaten up all day at school. I am the heir to SI and oh yeah, I wasn't lying about knowing my dad," Peter said causing Flash to pale and the teacher to widen their eyes.

"Bu...bu..." Flash started.

"Let me help you, bastard, the word you're looking for is 'but'," Peter spoke smirking. He loved the chaos he's created.

"Hey, kiddo, come here," Tony said and Peter immediately turned and walked to his dad. Tony blinked before standing and wrapping his son in a hug. "I am so proud of you, Roos, I love you more than anything, I'm so glad you came out," Tony spoke as he held his son.

"We told you he worked here," Ned spoke looking at the teacher.

"Oh, also, I'm working with my lawyers to sue you, teach, and you Master Thompson for bullying and assault to my son, the richest child in the world. Good luck," Tony spoke with a smirk.

"Ned, MJ, I'll see you next week," peter spoke before Natasha spoke up.

"The court case is Monday so he'll be back to school on Tuesday. Oh, and the for,s you signed before you came are NDAs meaning you cannot talk about anything that happened here," Natasha spoke up coming and hugging her nephew.

"Bye," Bruce said as the others waved and the security took the group out.

"My little prince, are you okay now?" Tony asked his son as he looked at the boy.

"I'm fine dad, I'm just over them. I missed you," Peter spoke softly holding his dads hand softly. Tony picked his son up and carried him out to the penthouse, the others leaving them alone. Tony took his son into his bedroom and snuggled down to watch movies with him, the boy falling asleep on Tony's chest. Tony smiled and fell asleep with his son, staying there for the rest of the day.