Bullied

After Tony got a new intern, Peter found it so hard to be at the compound. With the new intern bulling him a thousand times worse than Flash did, the entire avengers doting on the new intern, he was scared to even come home.

Now, after his aunt passed away from a heart attack, Peter was adopted by Tony Stark, so he lived at the compound. But he just couldn't do it anymore. He was always covered in bruises, he couldn't find the strength to be Spider-Man and he had several broken bones, as FRIDAY like to point out every time he came into the building.

So, he left. He took the money he'd been saving up - his pocket money as his da... Mr. Stark called it - and left. He got dropped off at school but Happy, who left immediately afterwards to his next pick up, before he walked off. He made his way towards the bus station and got onto the next bus towards Brooklyn where he knew his dad owned a house there.

Once he arrived, he went into the house and immediately started to plan where he was going to go. First, he counted all of his savings up and found he had $7869 which was a lot more than he thought. Next he looked at his online banking account and saw he had just short of $4,000,000 which wasn't surprising. He began planning his next course of action.

He spent a good week in Brooklyn before anyone realised he was gone. The avengers were sat watching the news when they realised something was wrong. The new intern, Chris, had gone home as his parents were ill, but that's a different story. "... and we all just really want to know where Spider-Man has gone. The crime rates has gone up by 12% this past week. Now, if you are out there, Spider-Man please, come back," was heard before Tony paused the TV.

"Baby girl call Peter down here," he spoke, worried about his son.

"Can't do that boss," she spoke angrily.

"Why not?" Natasha asked.

"Peter Parker has not been seen in Queens in the past week. He left here for school last week and did not make it to school," the AI responded softly.

"What do you mean he didn't make it to school? Happy drops him off everyday," Steve spoke.

"It seems Peter has left, he has been coming home with bruises and broken bones for weeks now, and was getting even more from here. I'm assuming he just got sick of it all and left, Capsicle," the AI spoke in response to the question.

"He what?" Tony asked as he waved his hand to bring up holograms of his son. Everyone watched as he was beaten in school, spent days alone at school, came home and was beaten again by... Chris. They watched as their spider baby refused to cry, spent hours in his room without coming out, watched him look at the suit and refuse to touch it.

They heard his words on the last day he was seen. "I hope Chris enjoys being Spider-Man, Mr. Stark will be happier without me here, he already is. No one wants me around, I'll just go, I'll leave. I won't bother anyone anymore," they heard the boy speak whilst packing a bag with his wallet, keys, climbing to the ceiling and opening his attic door before grabbing a large stack of cash before packing that too. They watched him grab his school books into his arm before leaving.

They continued watching as FRIDAY was recording in the car. "Hey, kid, any tests today? Do you have decathlon?" Happy asked the kid in the back of his car.

"No, sir, no tests and I have decathlon today. I can make my own way back, I know you're busy. Thank you," Peter said as the car pulls up outside of school. He got out before the cameras switched to ones on the street outside of school.

They continued to watch as Peter put his books in the trash can before walking off towards the bus station. The cameras ended as he got into a bus.

"Where is my son?" Tony said as he began running schematics.