Filler chapter 53

Tony walked through the door with a phone to his ear. The class stopped their chatter at seeing him.

"Yes, I know," Tony said before coming over to Pete and kissing his lips softly. "Hi baby," he said softly.

"Hi, love," Peter said amusedly seeing all his class watching them in shock.

"Yes, it's Petey. You guys never want me around when you two get together, but sure, you can speak with him," Tony said holding out his phone to Peter. "It's Capsicle," he said softly.

"Uncle Steve?" Peter said into the phone.

Tony wrapped Peter into his arms softly, kissing his cheek before turning to the kids friends. "Hey, Ned, MJ. How are you two? You've not been over here in a couple of weeks, Harls misses you, Ned and Nat's missing her intern, MJ," Tony said softly.

"Wait, sir, you know these three?" A kid said.

"Parker has been lying about an internship here for years," their teacher added.

"Pete, end the call with your uncle, you can come see him during the Q&A at the end," Tony said softly causing Peter to end the call.

"Yes, love?" Peter said turning and kissing Tony's cheek.

"Here, you forgot this from our bedside table this morning," Tony said handing over a ring. Peter smiled putting it on his wedding finger.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to, please don't be upset with me," Peter said with a pout. Tony rolled his eyes and pushed his lips against Peter's.

"I've never been mad at you, shut up, that wasn't technically you I was mad at. We're getting married this summer, of course I'm not upset with you," Tony said softly. "Who thought he was lying about his internship?" Tony addressed the others who all raised their hands.

"Boss, Nat is requesting her intern and if Harley doesn't get his hands on Ned in three seconds he's going to break your penthouse," FRI spoke up causing Peter to laugh.

"Tell him I've set up a new quiz for this Saturday, FRI," Peter said.

"MJ, go to your boss. Ned, if your boyfriend breaks my penthouse, again, I am billing you," Tony said softly.

"Bye," MJ said before leaving with Ned.

"Right, now that's sorted. Peter has been my intern since he was seven years old. He's been my boyfriend since he was sixteen and my fiancé since his eighteenth birthday. We're getting married soon. He has never lied about working for me. He owns the company by 54%. I own 34% of the company whilst Miss Potts owns 12% of the company. Anyone in this room who does not currently work here, will have their names destroyed before they even bother to try to apply for colleges. I own a lot of companies and every college in the US. A lot of people in this world adores my gorgeous fiancé. Including the president of this very here United States. So, anyone else want to hurt him, go ahead. But the person I just made him end the call on? That was his uncle Steve, better known as..." Tony began but was cut off.

"Captain America," Steve said from the doorway.

"Uncle Steve," Peter said as the man came into the room and hugged him.

"Hi, kiddo. Tony Stark, if you ever make my nephew end the call on me again, I will break seven of your iron suits. As that stands, Pete, are you okay? No one hurts you without the avengers worrying. Should we be worried?" Steve asked softly.

"No. I'm fine. Sorry for ending the call, but I'd do anything T asks. As always," Peter says softly.