Musician 2

Peter was sat in avengers lounge at the piano. All the others were off out somewhere he didn't care to find out. He just felt down and music had always helped him feel better, so here he was going to play the piano.

As he was playing, the other avengers walked in silently and just sat on the couches. They listened to his melancholy tune, wondering what was wrong with their spider baby.

Peter finished the piano piece with a frown. A tear dropped from his eye, lifting his hand up softly and wiping it. Tony got up and sat down next to the spider-ling. Peter just leaned into his chest as his hands danced over the keys.

"Didn't know you could play," Bruce said softly.

"My parents were musicians. I've been playing since I was a year old. I love music, always have," Peter said just as softly.

"What else do you know?" Steve spoke up. Peter just sighed and began playing another song.

"This was Beethoven. Pretty easy piece, it's mostly all the same chords just repeated over and over. It's just a calming song for me, I learned it a week before my parents died," Peter said softly.

"You're really talented," Natasha said. Tony just kissed the top of Peter's head, wiping the boys tears softly.

"Thanks," Peter said softly to Natasha. He still hadn't turned to look at them. He was too down.

Peter played Bohemian Rhapsody, singing along to the lyrics. The others were in shock, apparently their kid could sing too. Tony, wasn't so much in shock. He knew everything about the kid, he'd known he could play for a while.

"I've always known how talented you are. The amount of recordings I have of you singing is unreal. Seriously, I get FRI to record you, saved them all to myself," Tony said gently.

"I know, I can feel the cameras recording me," Peter said gently, turning to look at his mentor.

"I know," Tony spoke softly.

Peter began playing another tune.

The avengers all recognised this sound, but they couldn't picture as to why.

"What's this from?" Wanda asked gently.

"This is the Avengers soundtrack," Peter said with a smirk. Finally he turned to the others and looked at them all, leaning back into Tony's arms. He was safe in that embrace, he always was safe there.

"I love you," Tony whispered into his ear softly.

Peter just smiled in return.

"Can you play for us more often?" Bucky asked gently. Peter shrugged.

"If you want me to, I've not played for people in a very long time," Peter said gently.

"Please, that was very relaxing after the mission," Steve said gently. He came over and kissed the top of Peter's head before leaving to get showered and changed. The others all followed suit, except Tony. That man just took Peter down to the laboratory and they just sat talking together.