Filler chapter 32

Sebastian looked at his phone and sighed. He never expected to lose contact with Anthony, but it happened, the man just stopped replying. It's been four months and he's not heard a word from the other man, his best friend. He'd told the world that they were taking a break and everyone online was upset about it. But no one was more hurt about it than Sebastian was.

He got out of his car and walked up the driveway before knocking on the door of one of his friends. Hopefully the man wouldn't send him away, he can't lose all of his friends at once, could he?

"Seb? Are you alright?" Chris said as he opened the door to see who'd knocked. Sebastian just pushed past him softly before making his way to the lounge and collapsing to his knees on the floor. Chris watched from the doorway until Sebastian began to cry, then he moved over and dropped down next to him and hugged the man. He held him for twenty minutes before the door was knocked on again.

Chris kissed his cheek before making his way to the door. Seeing the guest he'd expected, he went out of the house and closed the door. "Rob, Sebs crying in there, I don't know why, but I'm just letting you know," he said softly before letting Robert in.

Chris went over to the kitchen to make some tea for Sebastian to calm him down, whilst Robert went and sat next to the man. Sebastian had wiped his eyes dry when Chris had left him and was taking deep calming breaths to calm his breathing. Robert hugged Sebastian tightly.

"Hey, Seb, what's wrong?" Robert asked. Sebastian just shrugged but leaned into the man's embrace.

Two minutes later, Chris came over with the cup of tea and handed it to the man, Sebastian taking Chris' phone from his pocket as he did so. Chris sat next to him as Sebastian unlocked his phone and began looking through his recent messages until he came to the ones with Anthony. Sebastian clicked on it before looking at Chris who just nodded, giving him permission to read them, he had nothing to hide from the man, Sebastian was one of his best friends after all.

Sebastian clicked on the box and began typing out a message to Anthony on Chris' phone, Robert glancing at Chris who looked worried and confused. Hey, man, you alright? Not spoke in a while Sebastian wrote.

"What's happened with Mackie, Seb?" Robert asked.

"We're not friends anymore," Sebastian whispered softly. He took a few sips of the now cooler tea.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked softly, resting his hand on Sebastian's thigh gently.

Hey, Homie. I'm good, not really doing much. How are you? Anthony replied back.

Sebastian replied how Chris would. He knew Chris incredibly well, could tell you every thing he'd do in any situation.

I'm good. Have you spoken to Seb lately? He's not replied to me in a while. Is he okay? Sebastian replied.

"He's not spoken to me since last November. So, either he's trying to drop our friendship or I did something to make him hate me. I need to find out what's up," Sebastian said handing Chris his phone back before taking his cup of tea and moving to sit on Chris' back yard, taking his shoes and socks off before dipping his feet in the pool.

He might go swimming, he thought before stripping his jacket off, making sure his phone was in it before leaping into the pool. In jeans. Robert and Chris came over and sat next to Sebastian's belongings, worrying about the man.

Chris pulled out his phone and walked off, calling Anthony on face time. "Get to my house now, I know you're back in town. Sebastian's really not doing good, he's in really bad mental health because of you. He's currently swimming in jeans and his thick sweater. He has swim suits at my house. He came here sobbing because you're ignoring him. You have fifteen minutes," Chris said knowing Anthony was in a hotel no more than ten minutes from Chris' house.

Chris sat on his front porch as Robert stripped to his boxers before sliding into the pool, going over to pull Sebastian's sweater off before helping him to remove his jeans. He placed them both at the edge of the pool before pulling his friend into a hug.

"I'm sorry you feel so bad. I think Chris has invited him over, but we can leave if you don't want to be around him. Is there anything I can do to help you?" Robert asked his friend, pulling back from the hug and beginning to swim around the pool, Sebastian swimming next to him. They made it a competition who could swim the length of the pool first.

"Not really, it's just a situation I am a part of. I've been dealing with it mentally but it just got worse in my head and I needed a Chris hug, ended up crying from my thoughts. I just wanna swim until I forget how to breathe. I'll be fine I'm a while, the thoughts will leave my head," Sebastian said softly. Robert nodded and the duo swam for a good half hour before Robert sat on the edge of the pool.

Chris came over from the sun chairs he and Mackie were sat watching them on, with a bottle of water for him, passing one to Sebastian. Sebastian drank two sips before placing it on the poolside before diving back under and swimming around some more. Robert drank about half before sliding back into the pool and grabbing Sebastian, pulling him to the far side of the pool.

"Do you want to talk to him? I'm not going to force you," Robert said softly. Sebastian just rested his head on Roberts shoulder softly.

"Better now than get cornered by him later. Besides I can just ignore him. As long as you two are there as well," Sebastian said.

"Why are you ignoring him?" Chris said as he settled down on the sun bed next to Anthony. He had two water bottles ready for his friends when they needed them. They both watched as the friends joked around, splashing each other and swimming with one another.

"I'm not ignoring him as such. He messaged me, I went into shooting, by the time I went back to answer it had been two days because I genuinely forgot. I didn't want to reply so late so I waited for the next message and eventually it never came until he messaged from your phone earlier," Anthony said. "Yes, I know it was him, he knows you well but there's a couple of things he doesn't know about your writing style," he added at Chris' questioningly gaze.

"They're really good friends, aren't they?" Chris commented. Anthony focused on the men again and nodded.

"They're really close. During TFATWS, Robert and SeBass would message often, call all of the time he wasn't filming. Their friendship has only grown since the Endgame," Anthony said. Chris got up and took them drinks as they came to the edge of the pool before leaving back to Anthony as the duo watched them swim over to the other side of the pool and start talking.

Chris watched as Robert and Sebastian got out making their way to his outhouse where they both went in for about fifteen minutes. Sebastian came out first, leaning on the doorframe for about eight minutes before Robert came out. They made their way over, grabbing their bottles on the way.

"You are the most vain person I know. I bet that you showered for two minutes then spent twenty one minutes staring at yourself, didn't you," Sebastian said causing Robert to push his arm as he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well, I gotta make sure I look pretty," Robert said. "Am I pretty Sebastian? Tell me I'm pretty," he added. Sebastian just rolled his eyes as he offered a chair to Robert. The man sat before Sebastian bent down and kissed his lips softly.

"Ehh, not the worst person I've had the pleasure of kissing. You look fine, Rob," Sebastian said, sitting next to him.

"Did you just kiss Downey?" Chris asked leaning over to look at Sebastian who just shrugged.

"He's not the worst man I've ever kissed, it's been a while, but that's also not the first time I've kissed him," Sebastian said. Robert nodded in agreement.

"We've kissed a lot and I mean a lot," Robert said. "Hi, Mackie," he added.

"Hi," he said awkwardly in return.