Eating disorder

Three days in a row it happened. Morgan wasn't eating. Peter had planned this, he knew it would happen. It's a tough world to live in. So, he called a family meeting.

Tony, Pepper, Morgan, the avengers and Happy were waiting on their kid to come for the meeting. They didn't know what this was about.

Peter came and waved them over and so, they followed him to the music room that they didn't know they had. "Pete, what's this about?" Tony asked Peter.

Peter grabbed Morgan's hand softly and pulled her towards him. "I was three when you was born, I was so excited to have a little sister, I remember going out with dad and helping him design your nursery. I remember you getting your first bed, I helped you choose it. We're very close, to say you're my annoying little sister. But, there's a story I haven't told you before," Peter spoke to his sister, leading her over to the couches and sitting next to her, the others joining to hear this too.

"I went through a hard time at school, I've told you about Flash and everything like that. But, I went through a harder time when I stopped eating. I lost all interest in food, I was called some horrible things so I just stopped. I couldn't control the words of others, but I could control myself. Morgan, I nearly killed myself from not eating. No one knows this, it's a secret I kept from the entire world. You've not eaten in three days, I know you haven't. I don't know why but I don't want you to end up like me. I never have, so, when I was in my recovery, I wrote a song for you, to show you that my life isn't as great as it looks and to help you go down the opposite path to me. Will you listen?" He asked his sister. Everyone froze at his words. How hadn't they known he had an eating disorder?

"When?" Morgan asked her eyes filled with tears.

"I was nine. I forced myself to throw up my breakfast, threw my packed lunches away or gave them away, threw up my dinner. I started getting better at 13. I didn't want to die, I could tell it was coming when I kept collapsing and going dizzy and finding even opening my eyes to be torturous. I know how hard it is, but I don't want you to go through it, please don't hurt yourself or your family," Peter spoke. Morgan nodded softly so Peter stood and walked over to the stage, jumped up onto it and going to the microphone. He connected his phone up to the speaker and his audio track began playing.

God, I wish somebody would've told me
When I was younger that all bodies aren't the same
Photoshop, itty bitty models on magazine covers
Told me I was overweight
I stopped eating, what a bummer
Can't have carbs in hot girl summer
If I could go back and tell myself
When I was younger, I'd say, psst
I know Victoria's secret
And girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me
Cashing in on body issues
Selling skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude (dude)
Victoria was made up by a dude (dude)

Peter sung his lyrics before taking the microphone off of the stand and jumping down off the stage going to sit with his family for the next verse, Tony pulling him onto his thighs and hugging him softly.

I wish somebody would've told me that thighs of thunder
Meant normal human thighs
The fucking pressure I was under
To lose my appetite
And fight the cellulite with hunger games like every night
If I could go back and tell myself
When I was younger, I'd say
"Hey, dummy"
I know Victoria's secret
Girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me
Cashing in on body issues
Selling skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude (dude)
Victoria was made up by a dude (dude)