Filler chapter 63

"Track my phone then, I'll see you in ten minutes," Chris said into his phone as the others looked at home strangely.

He listened to the reply before answering that. "No. I know it's for emergencies, but I can't legally tell you where I am, hun, so come to me," he replied. "See you in a minute," he said before ending the call.

"Oi, Pratt, who was that?" Zoe asked raising her eyebrow, knowing who it was.

"Really?" He asked with his own raised eyebrow. "''Twas Tina," he said.

"Who's that?" Hemsworth asked.

"His personal assistant who he just loves to send around town for no reason," an unknown voice said from the doorway.

"Hey, hun," Chris said, tilting his head as she came in and passed him a pizza box and a drink.

"You tell me off for not eating then didn't take food for yourself. Not cool, Pratt," she said before turning to Zoe and hugging her. "Hey, Zo," she said.

"Hey, Ti. We still on for Friday?" Zoe asked.

"Duhh, I had to beg him to let me off for the night. No I still haven't told him what Friday is," she said in reply.

"Okay, you didn't have to beg, you just asked, for starters. Secondly, what's Friday?" Chris asked looking up from his pizza.

"See?" Tina said without answering him.

"You should tell him. He's going to find out anyways," Zoe said. Tina rolled her eyes and huffed playfully.

"Meh, I don't care," she said before looking at him. "Do you need anything else?" She asked.

"Nah, don't think so," Chris said before hugging her. "Thank you," he told her softly.

"Yeah yeah, you're welcome," she said walking towards the door. "Oh, it's my biological dads funeral on Friday. Zo and I are going out afterwards since we'll be the only two there and I want a change of scenery," she said turning to look at him as his head shot up to her.

"What?" He asked with wide eyes. "The man you've not seen since you were six weeks old has died and you're going to his funeral?" He asked walking over to her.

"Yeah, I'm his only living relative, the next of kin. Hence why Zo is coming with me, she's going out drinking mad I'll be on driving duty, of course," she told him. He just pulled her into a hug.

"I'm coming," he told her. "I'm sorry he died," he added, kissing the top of her head softly.

"Meh, I don't really care. I never knew his name until a few weeks ago when the cops called telling me he'd died. That's why they were there when your security cameras showed police at the door and I told you they were surveying the area," she said softly.

"Still, don't worry. Ive got the weekend off, I'll come with you," he told her. "I'll see you in a couple of hours. I have s few more scenes to shoot then I'll be home," he told her softly.

"M'kay," she said before leaving.