Anxiety

Tom wasn't even supposed to be there that day, but he needed a hug and his favourite person to hug was Robert. So, he went to set.

He pulled up to see the group sat outside on the grass eating their lunch, like usual. Tom got out of his car before making his way over.

"Hey, Holland, thought you were off today?" Benedict asked but Tom ignored him, going straight to Robert who looked up at him questioningly. Robert barely had time to move his food before Tom collapsed onto him and burying his face in the elder mans chest.

Robert wrapped his arms around the kid, laying back to be laid down and more comfortable with the kid on his lap. Robert felt the tears and just held him tighter. "Tom?" Scarlett asked softly, everyone seeing the kid in Roberts arms and all being worried about him.

"Hey, kid, it's alright, please don't cry, you know I hate it when you cry," Robert spoke softly, running his hand through Tom's hair softly.

Tom nodded as he tried to calm himself down. He was just so anxiety ridden. He was just having an off day. He turned his head so he wasn't buried in Robert and gently wiped his tears away before sitting up and helping Robert to sit up, resting his head on the elder man's shoulder softly.

"What happened?" Evans asked the kid.

"Bad anxiety day," Tom whispered as he played with one of Roberts hands softly. Robert turned his head and kissed the top of Tom's head. Everyone frowned at the boys words. They all knew something was off about the kid, but they never expected the most outspoken and strongest kid they know to have bad anxiety.

Collectively, all the cast immediately got up and hugged Robert and Tom, Benedict's arms slipping around Tom's waist as they did so. Benedict really did love the kid, he was like his little brother and other than Robert, he was closest to him. Now, that doesn't mean that the rest of his cast mates weren't close to him, it just meant that Benedict and Robert were closer than anyone else.

Tom wrapped one of his arms around Benedict's waist in return of the hug, but kept tight grip of Roberts hand in the other. He smiled softly, they were all really just one big family and he was so thankful for them. They pulled away from the hug after Tom smiled, that being their collective goal. Benedict pulled back last, pressing a kiss to the kids cheek softly before going back to his 'seat'. They all got back to eating before running back towards hair and makeup, well except Robert who didn't have anymore scenes that day.

Robert laid down and Tom laid next to him, resting his head on the man's chest softly, as Roberts arm came around his shoulder, hand playing with Toms hair. "How are you feeling now, Underoos?" Robert asked his kid softly as they laid there.

"Better now, it was just bad earlier and I needed a hug," Tom spoke softly, making shapes on his friends chest.

"Well, I'm always up for a cuddle," Robert spoke softly. "Wanna go home?" He added. Tom nodded and went with Robert to his house, leaving his car at work for the next day.

Robert and Tom spent the night just snuggling together watching movies on Roberts couch, eventually falling asleep snuggled together.