Hades

Peter walked into the penthouse and leaned against the wall as he saw the avengers arguing. "Why invite me here, Mr. Stark, if all you are doing is arguing?" Peter said stopping all conversation as Tony came over and hugged him.

"Hey kid, don't worry, I've got you here for a reason. I made some fun new edits, I just need your suit to hack them in," Tony said softly. Peter just clocked his fingers and grabbed the floating suit and passing it to the man.

"Go wild, I'll wait here," Peter spoke leaning back against the wall before clicking and grabbing an apple that appeared from no where.

"Thanks kid," Tony said before leaving with the suit.

"Who are you?" Steve asked the kid.

"Mr. Stark's personal intern," Peter said softly. They talked for a half hour before Tony came back. Peter clicked and the suit returned home as he continued to talk.

"Who are you really?" Clint asked, having feelings like this wasn't the kid.

Thor and Loki came in talking but seeing Peter immediately got down onto one knee with their heads bowed. Peter smirked before coming up to them, waving a hand as his clothes changed into his proper attire. "Heir Apparent Odinson,  Heir Presumptive Odinson, how marvellous to see you this fine eve," Peter spoke as he walked in front of the me, gently carding his hands through each set of hair before stepping back. "Rise," he said causing the men to stand.

"My Lord, to what does earth owe the pleasure? Is something wrong Lord Hades?" Thor spoke softly with worried eyes.

"You need worry not, young one. Life is well, I've just gotten bored with age so I've come to earth for a while. Zeus has done bad to this universe," Peter spoke softly.

"Ummm, Pete, what are you doing and what are you wearing?" Tony asked the kid softly.

"Oh, right yes. My real name is Hades, God of the Underworld. As I've mentioned, I got bored of living with the dead so I came up for a while to this planet. This is my usual attire. Loki and Thor here might be gods but my brother, Zeus and I, are the highest and first ranked gods to have ever existed. Them bowing is just custom. You guys, I've known you for years, you don't need to follow customs if you're my friends," Peter spoke first to Tony and then to the Odinson brothers.

"We know, it's just instinct. You go by Peter here?" Loki asked. Peter just nodded and the conversation with the group continues.