Filler chapter 8

It was the first day on set when I was sat in the corner of the room, my knees pulled up to my chest. I was pretty anxiety filled today, it's just like that so,times, I'll wake up in the middle of the night having a panic attack then I'll be on the verge of more attacks all day. I'm used to,it by now, but it's still agitating. I could hear the other actors whispering and pointing me out whilst giggling to each other from across the room, as if I can't hear them.

Chris and Tom were stood at the door before deciding to check on the girl being made fun of. I mean, she was going to be a big part of the script and plot line for the newest Thor film so it was crucial they built a bond with her. The duo walked across the room and sat in front of the girl, collectively stopping all prior conversations.

Chris grabbed my hand softly whilst Tom lifted his hand and ran it through my hair gently. I just let them, only slightly flinching when Tom reached for my head, too many bad memories of being strangled. "Hey, you alright?" Chris asked softly so no one else could hear the conversation. He may be Thor, a very outspoken and loud character, but he knew when to be quiet. I just shrugged, because no, no I wasn't okay, but I have to be.

"Just bad anxiety," I spoke softly causing the men to both nod in response. From that day onward, I'd been invited to join their duo and become a trio and I became a little sister to both men, our relationships flourishing.

It was four months after filming ended when I was in my house with my friends. "I know famous people," I spoke up whilst we were discussing the most famous people we'd met.

"Oh yeah? Who?" A bit... I mean a girl named Jexica said rolling her eyes. She hated me, she always had.

"I know Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston, we're really close friends," I spoke up with a shrug.

"Prove it," Jexica spoke as if it was ludicrous that I could know them. I shrugged and pulled out my phone, connecting it to the projector so everyone could see as I called them both on face time.

Once they answered I smiled. With the 12 hour time difference in Australia I figured Chris was working or something. "Principessa, nice talking to you," Tom spoke softly calling me Princess in Italian like he usually does.

"Yes, hello, Princesa," Chris spoke gently calling me Princess in Spanish like usual.

"Hi, Amore, g'day, Amor," I replied, calling them both love in Italian, to Tom, and Spanish to Chris. "How are you both?" I asked them smiling to them.

"Good, we have press coming up, starting in the UK since that's where you two are the going around the world for it. Starting the fifteenth, I believe. I can't wait, I've missed you so much," Chris spoke softly. I just smiled sadly.

"Yeah, I miss you too. I need my Hemsworth hug so, hurry up and get here," I spoke with a pout. Both men just laughed at me.

"I'm coming to pick you up tomorrow, Ben and Tom wanted to meet you. Is that okay?" Tom asked softly. I shrugged.

"You want me to meet Benedict Cumberbatch and not pass out? I mean, my best friend would die if I met Holland before her but I think I'll be passing out tomorrow. Just for a pre warning I guess," I spoke nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I'll be at yours around 11:30. And you can bring Keke if you want, I know she'll kill you if you don't," he spoke with a laugh. I just nodded.

"Right, I love you both but I have to go. See you tomorrow, Tommy Boy, see you in a couple weeks C-Babe," I spoke waving at them as they laughed at the nicknames.

"Love you too, see you tomorrow, babe," Tom spoke before leaving the call.

"See you soon, Angel. I'll call you in a couple of days. I've really missed you," Chris spoke gently.

"I've really missed you too, I've got a lot to update you on, but I'll get into that another day. I love you, see you soon," I said gently.

"I love you too, always," Chris spoke before ending the call.

"Believe me now, Jexica?" I asked looking at her to see her sat still in shock.

"What was that about press?" Alice asked me.

"And how do you know Chris and Tom?" Alex asked.

"Well, it's supposed to be a surprise but I play their sister in Thor. We start press for it in a couple of weeks. We grew really close on set and they adore me, we talk at least every night on messages and calls," I said as I scrolled through my phone before calling my best friends number.

"Hey Anne," she spoke when she picked up. It was on speaker so everyone looked at me like I was weird since my name is Tina.

"Babe, call me that again and I won't tell you what I've got planned for us tomorrow," I spoke.

"Well, it's hard not to when you were locked in an attack like Anne Frank was. What's our plan?" Ciara asked me.

"We need to dress well since Toms picking us up. Thomas needs to come too. We're meeting Benedict and Holland. Toms picking me up at 11 ish, so just be at mine and ready before then so we can just go. That cool?" I asked her.

"Did you just ask if it's cool for us to hang out not only with Tom - who absolutely adores you by the way, he always asks me about you making sure you're alright - but also Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Holland, the man I named my son after? Of course it's cool, I'll be at yours at 10. Bye," she spoke before ending the call.