Jealous kid

Tony was talking to a kid in the penthouse when Peter came out the elevator. But, Peter didn't care. He just went over to Tony, sat on his lap and buried into the man. "Hey, Petey, what's wrong?" Tony asked gently running his fingers through Peter's hair. The other kid was seething. How could anyone just think they could come in and sit on Tony like that? He looked like a baby.

"Who is that?" The kid asked looking at Peter with disgust in his eyes. Tony was his father figure, he'd be damned if he let anyone take that away.

"This? This is Peter, Natasha and Clint's son and my godson. He means more to me than anyone else," Tony said softly. "Babe, do you need to call your parents. What's happened?" Tony asked the boy in his arms.

"No, they're on that mission in SoHo. I wouldn't bother them. I just needed a hug, Pa," Peter said softly. He stood up and walked towards his bedroom.

"Are you going out or have you got homework? You know your mom would kill me if I let you out before school work is done," Tony asked the boy who just turned from the hallway to reply.

"I finished my homework in classes since I am I'm the process of moving up a couple of years. I'm not going out tonight, either. Uncle Bruce asked for some help in his laboratory and then Uncle Bucky wanted me to train with him," Peter said softly. "Is that alright?" He asked the man because when his parents were off out, Tony's word was final in regards to Peter.

"Yeah, yeah of course. Your mom would love that you're still training even if she isn't here and for you, Bucky is a good opponent," Tony said softly.

"Cool," Peter said before leaving to his bedroom, scanning his hand on the scanner to get into the hallway in the first place.

"Where's he going?" Harley asked Tony.

"To his bedroom, why?" Tony asked looking back at the Tennessee kid.

"Who else's rooms are down there?" Harley enquired.

"Mine, Nat and Clint's, Loki - Peter's brother - and Bucky's. Loki and Bucky wanted to be near Peter so I let them. You need Face ID, hand scans and DNA to get in there. So don't even think about trying," Tony warned.

"I won't," Harley said, a little annoyed that he couldn't go through Peter's stuff.

Peter came back out on the Spider-Man suit without his mask on, it was just in his hand, and walked to Tony. Tony kissed the kids cheek as he looked him over. "Thanks for the new suit, Papa," Peter said softly.

"Yeah, of course, love. You have over five hundred new settings to look through. But you should get on easily with them. Your mom asked for another upgrade so, here it is. What does Brucie need you for?" Tony said softly.

"Well, I'll thank her when she's back then. He wants to check my reflexes in comparison to Grandpa Steve's," Peter said gently.

"Hmm, I'll have to get his results and check through them later," Tony said making a mental note to check.

"You're Spider-Man? Some puny kid like you is one of New York's finest hero's?" Harley asked breaking out of his shock at seeing Peter in that suit.

"Yeah," Peter said before walking out towards Bruce's lab.

"He's Spider-Man?" Harley asked looking at Tony.

"Why do you care? He's just a hero from Queens. He has nothing to do with Tennessee," Tony asked warningly.

"I just didn't expect a kid to try to be a hero. If I did that, my mom would slaughter me," Harley said.

"Well, his mom is the Black Widow and if you try talking wrongly about her son again, you'll see why the avengers adore him. He's my entire life, the reason I'm iron man in the first place. You'll do well to be good to him," Tony warned the kid.

—————————

A week later, Harley has worked on getting Peter to hate himself. He could see his comments in Peter's eyes as the light drained from them in seconds. The other avengers liked Harley and hadn't noticed what he'd done to their kid.

"You should kill your self. No one would care," Harley whispered in Peter's ear from behind him as the senior worked on his assignment.

Peter raised an eyebrow. He'd been recording all of these little meet-ups and decided to show them to the team. "Okay, I'll kill myself. Get everyone to the lounge and I'll let you all watch. Fifteen minutes," Peter said standing and leaving to his room. He grabbed the knife set his mom had bought him and smiled. He'd been planning this. He couldn't die, he was immortal, Bruce had proved that with his experiments just a week before. No one knew except he and Bruce.

He came back to see the avengers all sat in the lounge waiting on him. Peter smiled at them. "Hi guys. I'm sure you're wondering why you're here. Well, for todays trick. I'm going to kill myself," Peter said before stabbing himself in the chest with a knife.

"Peter no," Natasha said.

"Oh, come on, Petey, you know you can't die we tested that last week in the lab," Bruce said stopping everyone from panicking. Harley looked at Bruce in shock.

Peter just smirked and pulled out the knife as everyone watched the wound close in seconds. "Spoil sport. Anyways, you're welcome Harley. I tried to kill myself, like you said, doesn't work. What a terrible shame," Peter said sarcastically.

"I never said that," Harley defended as everyone looked over at him.

"Baby girl, play my folder named Dickhead," Peter said and instantly a video was played of every interaction between Peter and Harley that week was shown, Harley trying to destroy peter and hurt him badly.

"I thought you never said that?" Tony asked as it came to the end.

"I... I... it's illegal to record people without their permission," Harley said trying to push the video from their minds. Shit.

"I didn't. It's my papas AI, FRIDAY, she records everything for any purpose. When you tried to push me down the stairs I asked her to finalise it in a folder for me to show everyone,"Peter said. "And, you telling me to kill myself just tipped me over the edge. Papa warned you not to talk wrongly about me. He threatened you with the earths mightiest hero's who adore every part of me. But you didn't listen, and that's on you," Peter said. Natasha stood and pulled her son into a hug.

"Never ever do that again, Peter Anthony Romanoff-Barton," she said as Clint stood and hugged them both.

"Sorry, I had to, it was too funny of a scenario not to," Peter said with a laugh. "Seems Papa forgot to read through uncle Bruce's notes from our experiments last week," Peter said pulling back from the hug and hugging his brother as he came over to him.

"Now, what are we doing about that bitch?" Steve asked looking at Harley who gulped.

"Nothing," Peter said as the elevators opened and police stepped out. "Here guys, this is the kid you want, this is the evidence and I will see you on patrol later," Peter said softly.

"Thanks, kiddo. We'll see you later," officer Diaz said with a smirk as she handcuffed Harley and took him away.

"You got him arrested?" Bucky asked before bursting out laughing with Sam. "Classic," he added through harsh breaths.

"Sorry about that, he's been like this all week, trying to bring me down. He hated that I was closer to Papa than he was," Peter said as Tony pulled him onto his lap.

"It's alright, kiddo. Maybe tell us the plan next time though," Tony suggested. "I'm too pretty to have a heart attack," he added jokingly.