Bdbdbdb

Peter had had just about the worst day possible so, as he got dropped off at the tower and was almost blocked from coming in, he almost broke down.

"Kid you can't be here, get out," a security guard said to him, grabbing his wrist tightly. Peter just sighed, grabbing his lanyard and putting it on before Happy came in.

"Reeds, what are you doing? That's Tony's kid," Happy said coming and getting Peter from him. "You okay, kid?" He asked, glancing him one over.

"Yes, Hap, thank you," Peter said before scanning his lanyard.

"Peter Stark, level 11, welcome home," FRIDAY spoke causing the man who grabbed him to blanch.

Peter made his way to the elevator before asking the AI to take him to his dad. He needed a hug. Desperately. The machine did so, Peter walking into the conference room ignoring everyone until he got to Tony and collapsed into his lap, burying his face into the man's chest. Tony slipped his arms around the kid softly.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" Tony asked softly, but the occupants in the room could hear it loud and clear since it was silent in the room.

"Bad day. Oh, also I nearly got blocked coming into the tower, Hap saved me tho," Peter said moving back and showing his dad the wrist.

"Stark, who's this?" Peter heard and looked to see Natasha Romanoff and the rest of the rogue avengers sat around the table.

"This is my son, Pete, I'll get him fired, no one hurts you and gets away with it," Tony said.

"Well, they all hurt me during the airport battle, plus Rogers has been hurting my ears since kindergarten with his stupid PSA's. So, yeah. I have to go, I've got... homework," Peter said with a smirk.

Tony just rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that. Besides I know you don't have homework, so go have fun on patrol. I'll come meet you in about an hour," Tony said, kissing Peter's forehead softly.

"Bye dad," Peter said pressing a button on his watch to get his suit on before jumping out of the window.

"Stark?" Steve asked.

"Yes, my attempted murderer?" Tony asked raising an eyebrow at the man.

"Who is that?" Steve asked.

"Well, like I've just said. He is my son, my favourite person in the world. So, you hurt him I'll kill you, like you attempted to kill me by shoving your shield into my arc reactor. Now, baby girl will show you to your rooms, you cannot go higher than the 99th floor. Nor can you go onto the 98th floor. Adios," Tony said before calling one of his suits and flying off after his son.