WTF did I just write?

Stephen sighed. You know when you just feel anxious and trapped? That's how he felt right there. The avengers were in a meeting and he had to show up. But everyone was just shouting and it was stressing him out. Stephen just sighed before creating a portal and leaving the room. Anything he needed to know, he'd find out, but for now, he couldn't be there.

Stephen sarcastically bowed down to Wong when he saw him before collapsing onto the floor, his head on his knees as he tried to control his emotions. Wong frowned before kneeling down and running his hand up and down his friends back. Neither spoke as Stephen worked on getting his breathing back before he looked at Wong. "Thanks," he whispered. He was sick to death of these panic attacks.

"What happened? I thought you were with the avengers?" Wong asked softly.

"I was, they were all arguing and I just felt trapped so I came back for a few minutes. I've got to go back in a minute," Stephen said standing up before creating a portal back. "Wish me luck," he spoke going through it before waving and sitting back in his seat to see the others all sitting down.

"You alright, Uncle Stephen?" Peter asked gently tapping him to get his attention. "You left pretty quickly and your breathing was fast," he added quietly. Stephen just kissed his temple softly.

"I'm fine, kid, don't worry. What am I doing here?" he began talking to Peter before asking the question to the group.

"We need all of your reports on the final battle," Fury spoke.

"You mean, you pulled me from my work for a report that's been written since the battle?" Stephen asked waving his hand so his report would appear in front of Fury who grabbed it. "May I leave now? I have a wedding to get to," Stephen spoke raising his eyebrow. He waved his hand and Peter's report landed in front of the kid who passed it to Fury.

"Here's my report," Peter said before looking at Fury who looked shocked.

"How did you know you were going to be asked for reports?" Steve asked looking at the duo.

"I'm a sorcerer, I can see just about anything in the future. Besides it just makes sense, it has been a five year plus long battle," Stephen spoke.

"We worked on them together when I went to the sanctum for the first time a month ago. May we be excused? I'm his plus one to the wedding," Peter spoke.

"Wondered why you were so dressed up this morning," Sam spoke raising an eyebrow.

"You may leave," Fury said reading the work in front of him.

"Come on, Pete," Stephen said as he made a portal and led them through it, waving at the avengers before it closed.

"Hey, Peter," Wong spoke from his space on the couch.

"Hey, Mr. Wong," Peter spoke before Stephen bowed to his friend and left with the kid.

At the wedding venue Stephen spoke to Peter softly after the service. "Listen, kid, I'm sending you back now, something big is going to happen. Is that okay?" Stephen asked the kid.

"Yes, please, I'm exhausted. Thanks for bringing me," Peter said as Stephen took him outside and opened a portal to the avengers lounge where the others were.

"You're welcome, see you in class next week," Stephen pressed a kiss to his temple and let the kid go through before closing the portal. Just as Christine came for a glass of wine at the bar.

"What classes did he mean, Pete?" Natasha asked as the kid waved his hand and changed his clothes in seconds.

"Oh, I go to the sanctum everyday and I am learning the mystic arts, it's really enjoyable," Peter said as he joined the group on the couch. "Did you all give your reports?" Peter asked.