Filler chapter 25

It was family game night at the cabin. Since Tony had woken from his coma after the events of the final battle, they had family game night three times a week, Tony and Pepper, Morgan and Harley and Peter was always invited but never really went. He kept away from the Starks, no one knew why, not even Happy and May who lived with him knew. But he wouldn't go near them.

The door was knocked on quietly whilst the four were playing monopoly, so Morgan went to answer it, seeing as the others could see what was happening room the table. "Daddy!" Morgan yelled instantly as her favourite brother collapsed into her arms. She lowered him softly to the ground, her five year old body unable to carry his weight for long. Tony ran over and gasped seeing his favourite son on the ground. He picked him up and took him through to his room.

Morgan adored her brother, instantly running after her dad, but Harley, Harley didn't like Peter. He almost got Tony killed. Harley blamed Peter for everything, those five years without him were the best thing to have happened, the stupid kid should have never come back. Tony had adopted the thirteen year old Harley in the past three months, but spent time with him during the blip, the best three years of his life. Peter just came back in and suddenly got all of Tony's attention. Harley hated it. It was his dad, not Peter's. Why does he always get the attention?

That's why Peter avoided them, he could sense Harley's hate for him, could see how much he didn't like it when Peter was close with Tony. So, he stayed away. He only came back today because he was just a little stabbed.

"Morgs, pass me the bandage, baby," Tony said, Harley and Pepper watching from Peter's doorway as Tony cleaned the wound and began to sew it up. Morgan held the bandages to her dad who took them a few moments later, beginning to bandage the now fully sewn cuts.

"Daddy, is Petey going to be okay?" Morgan asked. Peter picked her up and took her to and from school, they spent hours together at the compound each week, they were close. Ever since Harley came, he took all of her parents attention, she always felt alone. But Peter looked after her, she loved him, Harley hated her, but Peter adored her.

Peter groaned as his eyes opened, reaching a hand out as Morgan came over and snuggled into his chest, not touching the left arm on the other side of him, where the bandages were on his shoulder. He closed his eyes again, ignoring them all, except Morgan. "M, you can't get rid of me that easily, it's a stab wound, not the worst thing to have happened to me. I'll still take you to school tomorrow," he said softly. Tony raised an eyebrow at that.

"I thought Happy took her to school?" Pepper said.

"You haven't been here in months," Tony added in agreement.

Peter turned to look at him. "Really, Mr. Stark? I've taken her to school, picked her up from school, every day for the past three months. We hang out at the compound after school for around three hours before I bring her back here. She spends as much time in the labs as I used to with you," he said, sitting up gently.

"He's my brother, it's what brothers do, they look after their siblings. He comes to dance class with me, singing lessons, parents evening. I've asked you guys, but you're too busy with him," Morgan said pointing at Harley. It wasn't a secret that she didn't like the boy. She may be five years old, but she was  being raised by Peter, growing up quicker than she should. She saw life differently than the other kids her age.

Peter got himself up, picking Morgan up and swung out of the open bedroom window, her in his arms safely. Tony stood and walked over to the window to watch them swing towards the full sized play house he'd built his daughter. Peter had upgraded it with working television, two bedrooms and even fridge freezer full of food. They spent hours in there. It was the size of a two bedroom house.