Doctor Stark

"What are you doing?" Pepper said loudly as she and the avengers walked into the lounge. Tony didn't look up from checking his sons health. Peter had been shot on patrol and Tony was fixing him. He was a doctor after all.

"It's fine, ma'am, Dr. Stark is just making sure there's no fragments of billet left in me before he sees me up," Peter said happily. Tony finished checking before beginning to see him up. He finished in minutes before disposing everything before going into the kitchen to wash his hands. He came back with painkillers chucking them at the kid before checking his work.

"Come back in a few days and I'll take the stitches out, love," Tony said. "Did she got to jail?" He added.

"Yep, got her to jail found the kids parents and then came straight here. It doesn't hurt," Peter spoke gently. "Thanks doc," he added, hugging the man.

"You're always welcome, kiddo," Tony spoke softly.

"Tony, what the heck was that? You can't just pretend to know what you're doing, you could have killed him," Steve spoke angrily.

Tony frowned looking at the group. "You do realise I have nine PHD's and twelve doctorates right? Before this became my life I wanted to be a neurosurgeon. I help out at the hospital three times a week. What's the big deal?" Tony asked. He hates when people forget his studies. Peter was the only one who honoured them. Bruce knew about them but as his friend he didn't need to honour them.

"There's no big deal, he does most of the work when you guys get injured on missions, I can't be there remember? Besides, Tony is great at it. He's saved countless lives," Bruce spoke.

"Boss, baby boss, it's time for your shift. If you leave now you'll be on time," FRIDAY spoke up softly.

"That's our cue, bye," Tony said before getting into his suit, Peter doing the same and clinging onto the man before they left.

The others took cars and followed them to the hospital. By the time they got there, Tony was in paediatrics looking after the children whilst Peter played with them and read to them. They went up and watched as a boy with a seemingly broken arm came in with his mother. Peter ran over and lead them to a bed before sitting next to the crying boy.

"Hey, lil' man, don't cry. It's alright. Dr. Stark will fix you right up," he spoke as Tony came over. "Did you know that's iron man?" He stage whispered causing the boy to gasp and look at Tony who sat on the bed and smiled at him.

"Hey, kid, what's your name?" Tony asked softly.

"I'm Leo. I felled off my bike," the boy, Leo said sadly.

"Oh, well we can't have that now can we?" Tony spoke gently holding his cheek. "Now, I have a special machine ready for you to see what's wrong and how Spidey and I can fix it. Can I use it?" Tony asked as a nurse brought over said machine. He'd created portable X-ray machines to get quicker diagnoses and sent them out to every hospital in the world, at least 15 to each hospital.

Leo nodded so Tony looked at his mom. "It won't hurt him, it's just an X-ray machine," he spoke seeing her looking a bit worried. She nodded and calmed down. "Right kid, watch Spidey, he'll show you what to do," Tony said before Peter lifted his arm and held it steady before Tony scanned it.

"It basically takes a picture. And, when we get you fixed I'll let you have a picture with me and Dr. Stark," Peter said softly. Leo nodded before holding his arm out as steady as he could. The avengers were all watching the duo. No one had noticed them yet.

Tony looked at the X-ray before handing the machine to Peter who looked too. "Fracture to the radius and break in the ulna bone. Looks like you need a cast, little one. You get to pick a special colour for it and then we'll sign it for you," Peter spoke as Tony went to set up what he needed to do so.