Idrkwthti

AN// I don't really know what the heck this is ^^^^^^^

Slap.

Peter's head spun to the side as he was hit across the face. He didn't yelp, or cry, or scream. He was used to it. By god, was he used to it.

He was in a forced relationship with someone who'd found out he was Spider-Man. That was good for him, of course, because that meant he could beat up Peter without any proof of injuries. And that, was perfect for him.

Peter, at this point in life, did not care what happened to him. He'd given up. No one noticed, no one cared.

Peter's phone rang and his boyfriend groaned. "Who is it?" He said angrily.

"Karen?" Peter said asking his AI without moving.

"It's boss, Pete, I suggest you take it," Karen replied softly.

"Answer it on speaker," Peter responded.

"Kid? I'm almost at yours, I need to talk to you, it's important," Tony said softly.

"Yeah, you've got the key, just let yourself in," Peter said in return, looking at his boyfriend who looked angrily at him.

"Why would you say that?" He hissed at the kid. The bruises usually took about an hour to go away.

"Because you can't stop my dad coming to visit? What, worried he'll see the cuts and bruises and injuries you gave me? Aww, you realise my dad is Iron Man, right? My mums The Black Widow. I really don't know why you thought abusing me was the answer to your questions but whatever. It doesn't matter to me anymore. Besides, dads known for months. All my injuries get cataloged and sent to him the second they happen. And then they get sent to our lawyers and then... well, you'll see," Peter said just as the front door almost silently opened and a man came slightly walking through the house.

"And then, the police arrest your ass," Tony said before kneeling next to his son letting the policemen arrest the kid. "Hey, baby," Tony said gently, running a hand through his boys' hair gently.

"Hey, dad. Sorry about this. I know you didn't want this for me," Peter said softly.

"Hey, I don't care about that. I care that you're alive and you're safe. Can you sit up?" Tony asked gently.

Peter instantly did so. He wasn't really hurt, not like that anyways.

"Good," Tony said before pulling the boy into his arms. "I love you," he whispered into his boys' ear quietly.

"I love you too, dad," Peter said softly as he hugged his dad back.