Filler chapter 10

Peter was laid in a hospital bed in his own. His dad and mom were at the foot of the bed yelling at each other. Scratch that, his mom was yelling at his dad telling him that Peter was her son, not his and that it was all his fault Peter was hurt. He could tell his dad had given up. For the first thirty minutes, Tony was replying with things like "he's my son too," or "it wasn't my fault," but he had given up.

It had been fifty minutes when finally Tony just snapped. "You know what? I'm leaving, you don't want me here since he's not my son apparently, so I'm going. Pete, get well soon," Tony spoke before leaving as tears rolled down his face.

The avengers all stood up and walked over to him in question. "Pete's fine. Pepper spent almost an hour yelling at me for him getting injured and telling me that he's not my son so I'm leaving. Excuse me," he spoke before leaving. He called his suit and left out the window flying all the way to India, into one of his safe houses there.

Pepper was stood in shock at Tony leaving without a fight. "Leave," Peter spoke up causing her to turn to him in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"Leave. I don't want someone who can yell at my dad for something that wasn't his fault in here. Find and fix him or I will and I won't be coming back," Peter spoke. Pepper just left.

The avengers ignored her and went into the room. "Kid, are you okay? What happened?" Clint asked. Pepper listened from the door honestly not know what had happened.

"Flash went too far with his bullying. He stabbed me this time, I'll be fine soon. I want my dad," Peter spoke.

"Boss tells me to tell you he loves you and will call you later, Pete," FRI said softly causing Peter to nod.

Pepper had heard her sons words and froze. He wasn't hurt through Spider-Man? She'd just yelled at Tony for almost an hour because she thought he was hurt at work. She felt awful.

It was three weeks later when Tony came back with a briefcase in hand. He walked straight up to Pepper and passed it to her. It contained divorce papers. He was sick of her emotional and verbal abuse. "Sign these," he spoke.

"What are they?" Pepper asked not opening the case. She had a bad feeling about this.

"Divorce and custody papers. I've spoken with Pete he wants to stay with me, ask him yourself," he spoke as the boy came downstairs and hugged his dad.

"Did you give Miss Potts the papers yet dad?" Peter asked, the rest of his family watching in question. "I'm staying here with dad. I don't need an abusive mother in my or his life. Sign them and leave please. You're new apartment has all of your belongings. You have fifteen minutes to leave before security forces you to," Peter spoke.

Pepper had not heard the boy speak to her in weeks but she didn't realise it was that bad. She just signed the papers and left, not caring. She'd lost her family a while ago no matter how much she'd persuaded Tony to stay.

"Are you back, dad, or are you going back to India?" Peter asked his dad who just hugged him again before lifting his shirt and smiling seeing the wound almost completely healed. His son has been looking after himself, it seemed.

"If you'll have me, I'm staying," Tony spoke with a shrug. Peter just smiled widely.

"I'd love you back home, we've all missed you," Bruce spoke up causing their friends to nod in agreement.