Filler chapter 14

Sebastian had been keeping an eye on Anthony all day. They were shooting seven interviews in a row to promote The Falcon and the Winter
Soldier and Anthony was off. He could see something was wrong in the man's eyes and his body language. He was laughing and joking, yes, but the expressions didn't reach his eyes like they usually did. Something was wrong.

They'd just shot their third interview in a row when they were dismissed for a thirty minute break, causing Anthony to rush off to his dressing room, closing the door and face planting the couch. Sebastian followed, letting himself in and locking the door behind him. He went over and lifted Anthony's head and chest up before sliding under so his head was on his lap as he sat next to the man.

Sebastian ran his fingers through Anthony's hair and rubbed the top of his back and shoulders softly. "Do you trust me?" Sebastian asked Anthony softly. The man rolled so he was on his side so he would be able to talk properly.

"With my life," Anthony said softly. It was true. He couldn't think of anyone he trusted as much as Sebastian.

"Well then, what's wrong? You've been off all day," Sebastian asked.

"Honestly? I don't really know. I'm just anxious for no reason and it's in the back of my head. Is it that easy to tell?" Anthony asked.

"No, I just know you. No one else could tell, you're an actor even, subconsciously you know how to keep the conversation fake-real. I'm sorry you feel so bad, is there anything I can do to help?" Sebastian asked gently. He didn't want to force himself onto Anthony and make the man feel worse but he also really wanted to help him.

"Just stay right here," Anthony said softly as he moved closer to the man. Sebastian smiled and ran his fingers through Anthony's hair again softly.

They sat there for the last twenty five minutes and continued to talk about nothing. Sebastian was trying to take Anthony's mind off of the situation and he could tell every minute that it was working, that Anthony was relaxing. When they were called back to set, Sebastian was pulled into a tight hug, kisses pressed to his cheek and shoulder as Anthony did so.

"Thanks, SeBass. I feel better now," Anthony said softly as he held his friend.

"You're welcome. Let me know if you need anything else," Sebastian replied, tightening his grip around his best friend softly. He adored that man, ever so much.

"I will. Let's go finish these interviews. I'm hungry," Anthony said and so they did, they finished the interviews and then went out for a meal together, laughing and joking, Sebastian watching as Anthony's eyes lit up as he did so.

"You alright?" Sebastian asked as they waited for their food to come. Anthony just smiled at him from across the table.

"I'm good, thanks to you," Anthony said softly. Sebastian just smiled back in return. He was glad he could help the man feel better, if only for a minute. He knew he'd always be there to help his friend, just like Anthony always helped him through anything.

Their conversation went on through dinner then Anthony drove Sebastian home, them both going into Sebastian's house and continuing to converse, just happy to be in each others' presence.