Chris' GF

There was a knock on the door, so Chris left his girlfriend in the lounge as she scrolled through looking for a song to sing on her turn on the karaoke machine he'd bought her as a random present.

"Hey, what are you..." he cut himself off as the song started before leaving the door open and running into the lounge to see her sitting on the coffee table, smirking at him as she threw one of the microphones to him which he caught.

"You can not do this one without me," he stated as he looked at his friends, gesturing for them to sit down. Introductions can wait. He sat next to her on the coffee table as the song began.

I believe we all have a soul mate
The chance for a perfect duet
I believe in hopeless devotion
I just haven't found it yet
But in my mind I see
The chick, who is meant for me
She'll be someone who is lovely
Someone wonderful and true

Chris sung this verse before pointing at his girlfriend who just laughed and sung her own part.

The kind of boy
Who makes who makes you smile
Even when you're feeling blue

They just continued to sing their song all the way through until it ended and finally Chris spoke up.

"I bought you this machine so you could practice, babe, not so you can put on Disney and not expect me to duet with you," Chris said before finally looking at his friends.

"Who's this?" Robert asked.

"Hi, I'm Tina, I'm Chris' girlfriend... of three years now," Tina said causing Chris to roll his eyes as he stood and grabbed his friends' usual drinks.

"Hi," Mackie said to the girl.

Chris passed drinks out as the girl stood and slid her cardigan off. He gently kissed her lips as he passed her.

"I like your outfit," Scarlett said softly.

"Thanks, wasn't doing anything today, so I just went basic," Tina said

"What are you all doing here, anyways?" Chris asked his friends.

"Oh, have you not checked your phone?" Hemsworth asked Chris.

Tina threw his phone towards him as he just lifted his hand and caught it without looking in the correct direction.

"We're coming over so we can talk about the new MCU movie," Chris read aloud. "Fair enough," he added, chucking his phone backwards and Tina instantly caught it.

She grabbed her own phone before speaking up. "Baby, I'm going to Target, do you need anything?" She asked. Chris turned to look at her before tilting his head and smirking.