Filler chapter 50

Robert was at the mall he'd paid to have closed down for the day with the Infinity War cast and his partner. He was NOT dating Susan, they had just been friends since they were kids.

His partner gently sat on his lap as his arm came around her waist as they waited for their food at the food court. "Hey," he said softly into her ear as he held her tightly.

"Hi," she whispered, resting her head on his shoulder. "I do have my own money, you know, you don't have to buy everything I look at," she said softly causing him to hum.

"You realise this is how our relationship works, right? You're my sugar baby, Tina, I buy you pretty things and spoil you and you give me your attention and affection in return," he said softly so the others couldn't hear his words. It wasn't any of their business.

"Well, I know that, I did sign the contract, after all. No, I always feel bad when people buy me anything, from a pencil to that car you bought me last month when I passed my driving test back home," Tina said.

Robert just tightened the grip around her waist and pulled her tighter into him. "I know you do, you're always so thankful and happy with anything I get you. I just love to spoil people. It's in my nature, it's why I got into this business in the first place," he said before kissing her cheek softly as their food arrived.

Robert pulled out $500 from his wallet and passed it over to the waiter to pay for the groups food before anyone could notice since they were all eating. He pulled out a further $50 and said softly, "for tips. Thank you."

"You didn't need to do that," Tina said softly in his ear.

"Of course I did, I don't want the others to worry about it. Besides, I'm just treating my family, I can do that whenever," Robert said before kissing her cheek again. "I love you," he said gently. She froze for a second before relaxing and turning to him.

"I love you too," she said just as softly. And those words were true, she did love him, every inch of him, she adored, she just hadn't expected him to love her back. Since she was a child, she'd always thought she was unlovable. You know, because of her trauma she'd gone through.

He gently lifted his hand and turned her to face him before kissing her lips softly. "Eat your food, before it's cold," he said softly but sternly before turning to Evans. "Hey, C," he said softly, tapping him from where they were sat next to him.

"Hey, Rob, what's up?" Chris asked, turning to look at his friend. "Hey, Ti," he added. They got along really well as Roberts girlfriend and his best friend.

"Hi," Tina said softly before looking towards Scarlett as she called her name.

"Nothing, I just haven't gotten to speak with you today and I missed my best friend, so figured I'd have to talk to you now," Robert said softly. Chris just smiled in response. He really did love that man.