Filler chapter 66

Nat was scrolling through the TV looking for something to watch when Tony leapt at her, taking the remote and turning it up.

"What the he..." Nat said but Tony covered her mouth as he watched the TV.

Figuring no one would get anything from him, they watched in silence as well, as he sat forward as he watched some random girl.

"Tonight we have a special performance," a man said.

"Indeed," his interviewee said. "Tonight, for your viewers, Jeremy, I will be performing one of the newest songs on my album. It's called Cinderella's Dead," the woman said.

"Well, we can't wait to hear it, Dove," Jeremy said. Dove smiled and got up going towards the mini stage, already set up with a microphone.

"J, tell A to tell L to come home," Tony said.

"Done boss," JARVIS replied.

The interview went on a couple minutes more after the song before it ended. The girl walked off towards her changing room before grabbing her things.

"A, patch me through to J," she said.

"Boss, L wants to patch through," JARVIS said.

"Patch her through," Tony said.

"Hey, do I really need to come home?" She asked as she packed her things.

"Hey. That's all you gotta say to your favourite father that you've not seen in over a year?" Tony asked. "You're down the road, I've sent Hap to pick you up, he's outside," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, you're lucky I'm off tour for a few weeks and was planning to come see your annoying ass in the first place," she said getting out the building going to her uncle. "Hey uncle Hap," she said as she got into the passenger seat.

"See you soon, kid," Tony said softly.

"Bye dad," she said before disconnecting the call.

Ten minutes later she walked into the room, Tony all but flying over to hug her. "I have missed you so much, you know that?" He asked her, as he hugged her.

"Duh, you made me keep Ari in my ears for the past year straight," she said pulling out an earpiece.

"Welcome home mini boss," JARVIS said as she pulled away from her dad and made her way to the kitchen.

"Hey J, how have you been? Keeping track of dad for me?" She asked as she came back out the kitchen with a bottle of water.

"Oh, so it's you that told him to watch me and locked my suit up when I hadn't slept for two days," Tony said from his seat on the couch.

"Duh, I'm not allowed to stay up that long, you do it and I'll block you. You know your AI's like me better than you," she said with a shrug.

"Tones, who's this?" Nat asked.

"Alexandria Maria Stark, Lexi for short. Tony's famous daughter that no one knows is related to him," Lexi said.

"For your own safety. You've been singing and performing since you were five, been on tour since you were fifteen, of course I'm going to keep you from the press. You know that, L," he said with a shrug.