Back Up

When Peter walked in with a black eye, busted lip and a limp everyone jumped to their feet. Tony gently wrapped him into a hug whilst Bruce got FRIDAY to tell him Peter's injuries.

When diagnosis came, Bruce got to work on the boy as everyone watched. Well, that's not true a lot of them left to the training room to get out their anger. Only Bruce, Bucky, Sam and Tony remained in the room.

"Who did this to you?" Bucky asked a glint of anger in his eyes.

"I walked into..." Peter began.

"No, imma stop you right there. We are the only ones who can mess with you, you're our little menace of a brother. So, we ask again, who did this to you?" Sam spoke cutting off Peter.

Peter looked at them. They thought of him as a brother. "His names Eugene Thompson," Peter said softly.

"Well, would you look at that? That field trip you have tomorrow is to the tower. Let's just edit the ending to a little Q&A with the avengers and... oh yeah, let's fix the problem," Tony said pulling up a hologram of the timetable and editing it.

Peter looked at Sam and Bucky, still, not taking his eyes off of them. Bucky raised an eyebrow at him. By now, Bruce had finished his work. "Yeah, kid?" Bucky asked bringing everyone's attention to Peter.

"You think of me as a brother?" Peter asked softly. Sam's eyes softened before pulling him into a hug.

"Of course we do. We all love you. You're a brother to Bucky, Wanda and I. You're a son to Nat and Tony and a nephew to everyone else," Sam spoke softly as he hugged the boy.

"Yeah, kiddo, we're the only ones allowed to mess with you, because that's what big brothers do," Bucky said causing Peter to look at him from his place on Sam's shoulder with a small smile.

"Don't worry, we'll get this kid to stop," Tony spoke causing Peter to pull back from Sam and hug him instead.

"Thanks dad," he whispered in the man's ear.

"I'm not answering to anything else from now on," Tony whispered back with a smirk.

Peter just nodded. The rest of the avengers came back, was told the plan for the following day, and they all had a movie night, falling asleep in the lounge.

Now, Peter and Tony had decided that the kid wasn't going on the trip. So, when the class was gathered for a Q&A Spider-Man swung into the room causing the avengers to smirk.

"Spidey, didn't know you were coming today," Natasha spoke.

Peter pressed the spider in the middle of the suit before dropping the suit using nanotechnology. "Well, mama, of course I'm here, I'm an avenger aren't I? Besides I was promised a good show from my brothers and dad so... have fun," Peter said before sitting down. "Hey, Ned, MJ, good to see you both," he added with a smirk.

"Well, I was informed last night that my son was getting bullied by a Mr. Thompson and the school has done nothing about it?" Tony spoke before the door was knocked on. "Come in," he spoke and Flash's dad walked in.

"You called for me, boss, mini boss," Flash's dad spoke softly.

"Did you know you're son was bullying mine?" Tony asked the man pointing at the other man's son who paled considerably.

"No, no I did not. I did not raise my son to bully anyone, especially not Pete, that boy is a saint," the man spoke waving his son down. Flash came down before his dad backed off. "I give you full permission to do whatever you want. I'm sorry, Pete, if I'd have known I'd have stopped him immediately," he spoke to Tony then looked at Peter for the last part.

"Thank you," Peter said softly. He knew the man didn't do anything or raise the kid like it. "Good luck, Eugene," he added with a smirk towards the boy.

With that the avengers took over, everyone enjoying it. Mr. Thompson took Flash home afterwards and the actual Q&A began.

Peter sat himself on Bucky's lap gently, the elder wrapping his arms around the boy softly. "I love you," Bucky whispered into his ear as the class asked questions to Tony.

"I love you too," Peter replied resting his head on Bucky's shoulder and allowed himself to fall asleep. He was safe there. And if he woke up hours later buried in his dads chest in his dads bed them he didn't mind. He just felt safe.

"Hey baby, you feeling better?" Tony asked his son, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, pops," Peter spoke quietly, snuggling further down into the man who just allowed him to whilst holding him tighter.

"I love you, you know that right? You mean the world to me, if anything happened to you, I don't know what I'd do," Tony spoke softly causing Peter to freeze slightly. Peter sat up tiredly and looked at his dad.

"I know, I love you too, I'm right here, you fixed my problem with Flash, I'm right here, dad. I'm safe," Peter said gently causing Tony to pull him back into his arms, not wanting to be away from him.

"I know. Let's just sleep, kid, and if you wake up before me you better not even think of leaving," Tony said snuggling down with his son.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Peter said, his eyes already fluttering close.

Tony kissed the top of his boys head before sleep overtook him too.