Shared House

When she was feeling down she watched compilations online. And she was feeling very anxiety ridden at the moment.

So, Scarlett was sat at a table in the food court with her earphones in watching compilations with her and Jeremy in them. The others came over and sat around her, Robert placing her usual wraps in front of her.

She took out one earphone but continued the video. Jeremy smiled. "I remember that, that was a fun day. I got to torment you whilst doing my speech for your Fame Star," Jeremy spoke noticing what was on the screen. It changed to another clip causing him to smile as he watched it. He loved their interactions.

"Yeah, I remember that day too," Scarlett said gently. She rested her head on Jeremy's shoulder as she watched the video to the end. He took her phone before searching his favourite video up.

"This one's my favourite," he spoke softly. He knew she watched them when she was upset, he did the same. Scarlett watched the video before putting her phone away. The others had watched their interactions but left them to it. Everyone knew Scarlett and Jeremy were the closest cast members and trusted they could look after each other.

Jeremy slipped a hand onto her upper thigh as she began talking with everyone. Robert, sat on the other side of her had noticed his hand but didn't say anything. Robert leaned in and whispered in Scarlett's ear quietly. "You alright? Do you need to go home?" He asked gently. She turned her head before smiling at the man. Robert loved everyone so much, but they were basically brother and sister and they were very close together. Jeremy, Robert and Scarlett always spent their off days together, watching movies and such and they were always together. They lived mere streets away from each other.

"I'm alright, don't worry, we'll talk later," she whispered in his ear. Jeremy gently squeezed her thigh in agreement as he conversed with Evans. He held a finger up.

"Scar, love, eat please," Jeremy spoke softly bringing her attention to her food and watched her begin to eat before continuing to speak with Evans. Robert smiled at their relationship. It went deeper than anyone could imagine, especially when they went home. The trio had bought a house together and got it set up as a spare home with a cinema, gym and more. They all lived with their families but at least three times a week they would be in their shared house together.

Robert didn't have anymore scenes that day, but since he picked up Scarlett and Jeremy that morning he was staying to watch their scenes. After lunch he sat watching the scenes, feeling his heart rate speed up. He was pretty anxious for no reason. He didn't know why. As the director yelled cut, Robert stood and left to his trailer, sitting there until the alarm went off showing a wrap for the day.

Jeremy came up to Scarlett and whispered in her ear as the others came up to her. "Somethings wrong, I don't know what," he said. Scarlett turned and frowned.

"I know, we'll fix him up, don't worry," she said optimistically. The other cast mates hugged her and Jeremy before they all went to change and go home. Jeremy and Scarlett jumped into Roberts car, Scarlett in the passenger seat. Robert didn't say a word as he drove them to their shared house. He pulled into the driveway and got out going straight to his room before Scarlett and Jeremy even processed the fact that they were home.

By the time they'd gotten into the house, Robert was changed and walking towards the back yard in his swimming trunks. They had an outhouse which was basically a second house, it had a kitchen, two lounges with patio doors, bedrooms upstairs and three shower rooms. All of these rooms were laminate flooring so they could get wet without damage. They also had a closet of towels in there as well.

Scarlett and Jeremy went to change and met Robert outside, watching him do flips over and over again from the diving boards. They went into the hot tub and sat talking quietly whilst Robert calmed himself down. Swimming always helped him relax. It was an hour later when Scarlett went into their outhouse and grabbed three bottles of water, passing one to Jeremy as she went by before sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet underwater.