Bi-Bi-Bi

The avengers main cast were all out for a meal and were just catching up. Robert, Evans, Hemsworth, Hiddleston, Holland, Sebastian, Anthony, Mark, Scarlett and Lizzie were all enjoying a meal together about a year after Endgame.

Evans had been going through a lot lately, his mental health was declining, even more so when he figured out he had a crush on Sebastian. He didn't want to, they'd been best friends for over ten years, he didn't want to like him, but he did. And it was tearing him apart. He'd avoided talking to him all night, it was working so far.

Everyone had noticed Evans being silent, keeping to himself, they all saw the pain in his eyes. But they didn't want to bring it up. Chris didn't really eat his food, just pushed it around his plate whilst the others ate and laughed around him. Sebastian had been on a date and was talking to Anthony about it, they were sat right in front of Chris, so the man heard it. Chris silently got up and walked away, leaving out the smokers back door before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, smoking it slowly.

It took a solid five minutes for anyone to realise he'd left. "Where's Chris go?" Chris asked causing all conversation to end as they heard the words.

It was then that Chris came back over, smelling strongly of the cigarette he'd inhaled. He just drank some water and pushed his plate away. He was done with it. "Chris, where'd you go?" Scarlett asked softly. Chris just held up his packet of cigarettes before putting them back in his pocket, causing them all to look at him in shock.

"How long have you smoked for?" Robert asked.

"Like eight months. Why?" Chris asked looking towards the man.

"I just never expected it from you," Anthony said softly.

"Well, I've not seen you guys in a year, a lot changes in a year," Chris said, placing a twenty dollar bill on the table and leaving, Sebastian copying him and following him, to where he was sat on the wall outside, another cigarette in his hand.

"Why did you start smoking?" Sebastian asked sitting next to his best friend.

Chris just shrugged. "Many reasons, none of your concern," he said softly as the others came out to them.

"Chris, you alright?" Holland asked, hugging the man softly, not caring about the scent of cigarettes, he was British EVERYONE smoked everywhere. So, it didn't bother him.

"I'm good, don't worry. It's just a cigarette, it's not too bad," Chris said as Tom pulled back and allowed him to take another drag. They were all going to Roberts since they'd finished eating, Chris finishing his cigarette before getting into Roberts car, since the man had picked him up before the meal.

"So, what's the reason you started smoking, and don't think about lying to me, I know you too much, I know if you lie," Robert said as he started the car.

"I'm just going through a lot with my mental health, figured this was better than cutting myself. Besides, apart from the two tonight, I've not smoked in a couple of weeks. I don't do it a lot," Chris said. "Are you mad at me?" He added looking at his friend.

"I could never, what are you going through?" Robert asked softly.

"I'm in love with Sebastian," Chris said. There, he said it. Robert instantly pulled into a lay-by and turned to him.

"You're what?" He asked with wide eyes. He had not expected that. The others pulled up behind them and came over to make sure they were okay.

The passenger door opened but Chris just continued looking at Robert. "You heard me," he said softly. Robert just pulled him into a hug.