Baby dont cut

Esmeralda had a hard life. She had an extremely hard life. She was only a kid. But, being the daughter of the perfect Pepper Potts and the terrific Tony Stark, she had a lot to live up to. Everyone wanted her to be perfect, not a single thing wrong or off, the media could pick it up instantly, if they knew she existed of course. The people at school - she had to go by a different name there, she went by Esmeralda Brennan instead of Stark - told her she wasn't living up to her parents standards, even if they didn't know she even had parents, she was imperfect, why would her parents want her when she's like this? They all thought her parents were dead, that she was an orphan, so these thoughts kind of hurt when spoken aloud, because she was basically an orphan as he parents had no time for her since Peter was adopted and Morgan was born. I mean, obviously they didn't want her otherwise they'd have at least told the other avengers about her. No one knew about her, not even her younger siblings. Tony and Pepper had forgotten all about her. And it hurt. So, she sung. She'd written a song about how she was feeling and found herself in the music room and just began to sing, connecting her phone up to the speakers for the music she'd written to play.

She's only 17, her whole life's ahead of her
She hates school because the people there discredit her
Her boyfriend tries to show her that's not how it seems
But everyday she just gets lowered with her self-esteem

The avengers all froze in their positions in the lounge when they heard the music. Who was that?

"Baby girl whose singing?" Tony asked his AI.

"Your daughter," FRIDAY replied. "Dr. Banner you're needed in the music room," she added.

"ETA?" Bruce asked softly grabbing a medical kit from the corner of the lounge.

"Mid," FRIDAY said causing Bruce to nod. Not too much then, it seemed.

"Morgan isn't singing," Peter said looking at the sister he was playing dolls with.

"I meant Esmeralda, his eldest child," FRIDAY said sassily before quieting down so they could continue to listen to her.

He let's her know that every night will have a brighter day
She even tried to overdose and take her life away
She's feeling hopeless there just sitting down beside her bed
Then he takes his hand and places it beside her head

"She's suicidal?" Pepper said in shock.

"Why didn't we know about her?" Steve asked.

"Because it's none of your business," Tony said.

"More like no one knew about her," FRIDAY said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" Natasha asked.

"Since they adopted Peter they've not ever been in the same room as Es, they've just ignored her and this is what happens when that happens," FRIDAY responded. Bruce nodded at that, he knew it was true since he'd been the only one to give her attention since then.

The group got up and walked towards the music room all gathering inside to listen to the song in silence.

He tries to hold her but with every touch she still resists
And then he sees the scars that bury deep within her wrists
She's feeling numb, he tries to beg and plead and ask her, "Why?"
She says this way she has control of the pain she feels inside
He's asking her, "How long it's going since you've felt this?
Way because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless"
She says, "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck"
And then he screams at her and tells her, "Baby, never cut!"

Esmeralda knew everyone was there as she sat at the edge of the stage. Morgan came up and sat next to her, holding her hand softly. Morgan smiled at her causing her to smile back as she sung.