What happens next?

Peter had clocked and with his super strength, nothing had happened to him because of it. He ended the war. Dr. Strange and the lather sorcerers worked on portals for everyone, Tony grabbing Peter and taking him back to his house. Peter didn't say a word as he was hugged by Pepper.

"You're Peter, you're back," Morgan said as she came running to see who was here. "I'm Morgan," she added. Peter bent down and smiled at her.

"Hi, Morgan, I guess I am back, I brought your dad home," Peter said gesturing to the man who wrapped his daughter in a large hug. A boy came out afterwards.

"Sorry, dad, I tried to keep her away," he spoke before turning to Peter. "Hi, I'm Harley," he spoke holding out a hand which Peter grabbed tiredly.

"Peter," he said, nothing else. He looked at Tony who nodded.

"First door on the left," he said gesturing upstairs to Peter's room. The Stark's watched the boy leave.

Peter had a shower whilst Morgan was taken to bed. Tony, Pepper and Harley were sat talking about what had happened on the couch. "... and Pete took the gauntlet and snapped, saving everyone including myself," Tony finished with a proud smile. He loved that kid.

"Well, I'll have to thank him for saving you dad," Harley spoke as he got up and hugged his parents. "Goodnight, and don't go making any babies tonight," he added with a smirk.

"Weren't going to," Tony said rolling his eyes. Harley just shook his head as he walked off to his room.

Tony stood and went towards Peter's room and knocked on the door softly before opening it. "Pete?" Tony asked seeing the kid on a computer.

"Hey, Mr. Stark," Peter said as he continued his online tests for school. He'd just signed up for them seeing as it's been five years and his two friends had graduated. He was going to graduate.

Tony came and sat beside the kid looking at what he was doing. Peter was quickly typing out answers to some test. "What's this? A new buzz feed unsolved?" Tony joked.

"No, I've been gone for five years, my friends have graduated and I'll be damned if I'm not graduated with top marks by dawn," Peter said as he got his result back from his English paper, A++. He moved into the next course, mathematics.

"Kid, you just saved the universe, take a break," Tony said before Peter could press start. He took the computer before wrapping Peter in a hug. "Thank you," he said.

"I couldn't let you do it. You'd be dead, I knew Pepper would kill you if you died so... I did it," Peter said.

"You're too selfless," Tony spoke solemnly. "I created time travel to bring you back, if you'd have died out there I'd have murdered you," Tony added.

"Oh well, at least you could come back to your family," Peter said. "Speaking of, what's this about Happy marrying Aunt May?" He spoke up. "And when can I go home?" He added as an afterthought.

"Well, tomorrow, I guess if you want to. And they got married a year ago," Tony replied, feeling his heart break seeing his son wanted to leave already.

"Thank you, I'll leave in the morning," Peter said. "Can I finish now?" He added pointing to the computer.

"Yes, of course, goodnight, kid, try to sleep," he spoke kissing his sons forehead.

The next morning Peter was up and out before anyone woke up, just writing a letter saying thanks for the bed for the night. He made his way to New York and to Happy and May's new place. He knocked on the door, it now being around 8 am, and waited for the answer. It was Happy who answered and immediately let the kid in, hugging him softly.