Disbanded trio 2

Sebastian couldn't help but feel left out sometimes. He knew how close Anthony and Chris were, he could see it from a mile away, but it hurt sometimes because sometimes he just needed them both to just be there for him. He just felt alone when Chris and Anthony were joking and laughing with all of their inside jokes.

He never really told anyone his bad his anxiety levels were,  ever really spoke about his difficulty getting up in the morning, how he'd work out until he cried in pain because he didn't want to seem unhealthy. The media was a cruel and dark place. He never spoke about how lonely he really is.

He was a single man, living alone in a three bedroom house, he didn't have a lot in the house, but what he had he treasured. He was a minimalist, he didn't want stuff. He'd never invited anyone over because he was sure he'd just get bullied for his lack of things. He always got bullied by Anthony anyways, all though the man seemed to act like it was jokingly, and on cameras, so did Sebastian.

At night, in bed, however, it was a different story. He'd lay awake for hours picking out the words said by Anthony, would spend hours crying because he was alone and safe in his home, where no one would tease and bully him for showing such emotions.

Sometimes the thoughts got to be way too much for him, so he'd find himself wandering the streets in the middle of the night, scared that if he stayed in his house any longer, he'd hurt himself. He didn't want to hurt himself, he only thought about it. He was too famous, not to gloat and toot his own horn, but if he hurt himself and there was a shirtless scene or so,etching went wrong, the entire world would know he is just mentally ill. With thousands of people looking up to him, he couldn't do that to them. No matter how much he wished he could.

And so, he got up everyday, went to work without complaint, just to watch his two friends dote on and adore one another, whilst he sat there feeling awkward and just wishing to go home. He didn't even feel like he could talk to anyone about it, too scared they'd just tell him to go away and to stop bothering them or worse, laugh in his face about it. But, spending months on end filming together, surely someone would notice his thoughts, how the smiles he plants on his face at all the right moments didn't reach his eyes, or how he seemed slow and sluggish because he mentally wasn't prepared to do anything apart from lay curled up in bed.

For days now, Robert had been watching Sebastian. Scratch that, that sounded creepy. He didn't mean for that to sound stalker-ish. But it was true, he'd been keeping an eye on the man. He knew something was wrong. He'd noticed Chris and Anthony going off together, joking around and leaving Sebastian out and the man in question didn't really hang out with anyone else. Robert could see the hurt in his eyes every time Chris and Anthony went off together with their inside jokes. He could see the anxiety in Sebastian, could see how he was hurting. It wasn't right. He had to fix it.

When Robert got to set, he basically ignored everyone, just kissing their cheeks as he walked past. He grabbed Sebastian's hand and lead him off towards Downey Town. He knew they both didn't have scenes to film until the afternoon, it was just courtesy to arrive in the morning and watch the others film and make suggestions with the scenes. He brought Sebastian into his trailer and sat him down, sitting opposite of him.

"What's wrong? And don't say nothing, I've been watching you for days and I can see it in your face," he added as he saw Sebastian about to say nothing.

Sebastian just shrugged slightly before sighing. "I'm not doing so good mental health wise. My anxiety has been so incredibly high lately, pretty sure if I went to a doctor I'd get diagnosed with depression. It's just a lot on me right now," Sebastian spoke softly. Robert frowned. He'd expected something like this, of course he had, he's not blind. But hearing it made it real and he knew Sebastian felt the safe way with the way his eyes dimmed at the words.