Filler chapter 18

Sebastian and Chris had been a lot closer than usual lately. They were always talking and giggling, having secrets and were always together, never seeing one without the other. And the rest of the cast were a little weirded out, and assumed they were dating.

Currently they were sat in the lounge of Roberts house with Hemsworth, TH squared, Benedict, Lizzie, Scarlett, Mark, Mackie and Jeremy. Sebastian was leaning against Chris' chest as they sat down. The others were watching as they whispered to each other, giggling and laughing over and over again, forgetting about the world around them.

Sebastian sat up normally instead when Robert spoke up. "So, you guys are dating right?" He asked causing Sebastian and Chris to look at him in question.

"What ever do you mean?" Sebastian asked as Chris looked back down at his phone before leaving over and showing Sebastian who laughed softly at the message from Chris' wife. They'd gotten closer as Sebastian had gone to Chris' wedding, Chris and Ella - his wife - hadn't wanted anyone to go, but they both picked one person, Chris choosing Sebastian and they'd kept it a secret ever since.

"Yeah, we're not dating, what gave you that impression?" Chris said replying to the message before Sebastian took the phone and added his own message. He kissed Sebastian's cheek mischievously before getting up to go to the toilet.

Chris was coming back downstairs as his phone rang, Sebastian picking it up instantly. "Hey, Cutie," Sebastian said into the phone looking at Chris who just leaned against the doorframe. "Nah, he left me all alone with the others. He's being mean to me," Sebastian smirked at Chris as he spoke, rolling his eyes.

"Bitch, I didn't leave you, I went to the toilet," Chris said coming over and taking the phone. "Don't listen to him, darling, never trust a word he says," he added into the phone. Everyone was watching in confusion, who was Chris talking to?

"Hey, you love me really," Sebastian said with a pout. Chris just kissed the top of his head softly.

"I do love you," Chris said softly. "No, babe, I'm not cheating with Sebastian, don't worry," he said into the phone. "Oh, he's invited himself for dinner tomorrow. Looks like I can't say no," Chris said. "I've got to go, but I love you, I'll see you later," he said before ending the call.

"Well, she said I can go around anytime," Sebastian said when Chris just looked at him incredulously.

"Yeah, I know. I'm not mad at you, but you answered the phone, you can explain who we were talking about to the others," Chris said gesturing to the group who were watching in confusion.

"Wait, you're ready for them to know?" Sebastian said as Chris sat back next to him.

"It doesn't make a difference to me, I just wanted it to myself for a few weeks before telling anyone," Chris shrugged as he spoke.

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you to tell them," Sebastian said with wide eyes.

"That was my wife, Ella, we've been married for three months tomorrow. I wasn't ready to tell anyone. We had a small wedding, only Sebastian and Ella's sister, Marie, came to it, we didn't want a big one. That's why he's known already," Chris told his friends.

"So, no, we aren't dating," Sebastian said softly.

"I did not expect that," Anthony said before jumping up to hug Chris in congratulations.