Filler chapter 11

Scarlett looked at her phone when the message tone came through. She saw the name come up and unlocked her phone to read the message, but what she saw worried her just a little bit. It was a message from 'Radio Disney JR' or in other words, Robert Downey JR. don't ask why she's saved him as she has.

Upon reading the message she froze slightly before grabbing her car keys and phone and leaving the house. She immediately drove to his house all the time thinking about the words on the phone. The words? 'I love you, ScarJo," was all he put. For one, he never has to say that because she knows he loves her and for two, he never calls her ScarJo unless somethings wrong or he's doing it to annoy her. She could tell it was the former as opposed to the latter.

She pulled up outside his house before walking to the door. Roberts wife had gone across the country for work so he was alone. By the time Scarlett got to the door, Robert was leaning on the doorframe, wondering why she was here. Scarlett immediately hugged him the second she was close enough, his arms coming around her and taking her into his house.

They hugged for a few seconds more before Scarlett pulled back and slapped him across the face before making her way to his kitchen, Robert watching her from in front of his door. He shut the door before following her, finding her sat on his countertop with a bottle of Fanta in her hand, that being a drink he kept stocked solely for Scarlett herself.

"What's wrong?" She asked him as he came and sat next to her.

"Honestly? I don't know, figured you'd come and fix me when I messaged you so... fix me please," Robert said almost shyly. Scarlett rested her head on his shoulder.

They sat talking for a while so Scarlett could distract him. She'd messaged Evans to come over too. Robert went to the toilet as Chris arrived so she let him in. "Hey, Scar, what's up?" Chris asked his friend.

"Robert doesn't know what's wrong with him, but he's really anxious so I think his anxiety is going haywire. I need your help with it, please," Scarlett asked. Chris instantly agreed and they sat talking on the couch as Robert came back out.

"Hey," Robert said softly as Chris came and hugged him.

"Hey, love," Chris said gently. "How we feeling?" He added pulling back from the hug and leading the man to sit between him and Scarlett, the woman of the group laying down so her head was resting on Roberts thigh softly. Robert played with her hair, thankful she was there for him.

"I don't know, not good, I guess," Robert said softly.

"It's your anxiety coming through. Just don't panic or worry about it. Do you want to watch a movie?" Scarlett said softly. Chris didn't give the man time to answer before he'd gone onto Disney and was looking through for a film to watch, not that he hadn't seen them all and knew every single script for each one.

The three watched The Black Cauldron and by the time the film had ended, Robert felt completely better. He was thankful for his two friends.

Chris went home after the film, he knew Robert was better for now, whilst Scarlett stayed a little longer. She had no plans that day, so she and Robert ordered takeout and began watching Maleficent. They talked softly during the film, it was one of their favourites and they watched it almost bi-weekly together.

"Thanks, Scar," Robert said softly before kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome. I'll be here if you need me," she replied softly, resting her body against his. She ended up falling asleep so Robert laid there and slept too.

He was thankful to have her. He knew that, he cherished this woman more than anyone in the world. His little sister.