Dove

"Boss, Dove is calling you," JARVIS said aloud, whilst the team were eating dinner together.

Tony all but ran to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed his phone, instantly answering it with a smile on his face. "Hello, little dove," Tony said into the phone.

"Really? Still with the nickname?" The girl answered.

"What's up, T? And yes, the nickname has been the same since we were eighteen, and a bunch other since we were eight years old, that isn't changing anytime soon," Tony said with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Can I borrow some money? I don't get paid until next week and I am completely out of gas, electric and groceries. I'll pay you back," Tina told him.

"J, send her $500," Tony told his AI. "You don't need to pay me back, I'm a billionaire. I don't need money when I'm dead so... go get your things. Are you still wanting to meet up at the weekend?" Tony asked, sitting back at the table, leaning his phone between his ear and shoulder as he continued to eat.

"Thank you, T. Of course I wanna meet with you, still, that isn't a question we haven't seen each other in..." Tina spoke but Tony cut her off.

"Eight months, the longest we've ever gone away from each other. So yes, no matter what, I will be meeting with you this weekend. I don't have any plans, and any avengers bullshit doesn't need me since Thor's coming back to earth tomorrow for the next month. So, I'll definitely be there," Tony told her.

"M'kay. I'll see you in a few days then, honey bunches," Tina said.

"Really? That's your worst one yet," Tony said before rolling his eyes with a smirk. "But yea, I'll see you soon. Love you," Tony said before ending the call after getting a love you in reply.

He slid his phone into his pocket as he continued to eat until Pepper spoke up. "Baby, who was that?" She asked sweetly.

"My best friend since we were 7," Tony said softly.

"Okay, and why did you send her so much money and refuse any in return?" She asked him. Tony looked at her with anger in his eyes.

"Really? It's my money. I spend my money how I want to spend my money. No one can tell me how to spend my money, I've earned it. You don't have a say, Steve doesn't have a say, no one has a say in my life. She's my best friend whose got no gas, no electric and no groceries until she gets paid next week. I sent my money to her because she's going to get it all when I die anyways. She's getting everything in my will. She owns 50% of SI, my father loved her a lot, they were very close. He left half of everything to do with work to her. I've continued that. He left his money to me with the promise to look after her. So if she needs basic necessities to live, of course I'm going to send her money to get them. It is nothing to do with you what I do with my money, my resources, my time. So shut the fuck up," Tony said with anger in his tone.

"Tones," Bruce said softly.

"No, I'm tired of her trying to control every thing about my life. She's trying to take over my company, my money and my life. She's the reason I'm not into women anymore. You know what?" Tony said before pulling out his phone. He pressed dial and called one of his main contacts.

"Boss?" Happy asked as he answered it.

"Please come and escort Miss Potts out of my company. Block her entrance from now on I'm any part of stark, including any of my side-companies," Tony said into the phone.

"Coming boss," Happy said softly and thirty seconds later he was there removing Pepper from the premises.

"Tony, what's happened to you?" Steve asked softly, gently resting his hand on Tony's shoulder.

"I'm tired of being walked over in my own building. It may be known as the avengers tower but it's mine, you all know that. I'm tired of being controlled and I'm so pissed off about everything. I'll be out from Fri to Mon, I'm going to San Fran where Tina lives. I'll be able to be contacted, but I'm only doing work form the sidelines unless there is something world threatening," Tony said softly. "I need a break. I've not actually had a day off in eight months the last time Ti and I met up. Rhodey will probably be coming with me so he'll also be out of work for a while. If there's an avengers thing, all my suits are set to do my work for me without me being there, so don't worry about that. Bruce has the codes to get them set up and I can control them from all over the world," Tony explained.

"I'm going where?" Rhodey asked leaning on the doorframe.

"We are going to San Fran this weekend. It's been too long," Tony said looking at his best friend who came over and hugged him.

"Oh, cool. That's fine with me," Rhodey told him.

"I know, you love her as much as I do," Tony told him causing him to laugh in response.