Filler chapter 41

We all know Tony Stark is a billionaire. He could literally buy everything on earth and still have more than enough money that his future generations for hundreds of years could use.

So, when he bought an ancient mansion, he didn't even care about the costs. He'd bought it when he was in his early twenties. He paid good money to have it renovated and upgraded, modernised. He had each room set up with two sets of bunk beds. Except his master room of course.

His master room had a single bed and a closet. Nothing more in the room, nothing less. He had clothes in the closet and a door connecting to his en suite, but the room itself didn't need anything in it.

To get into the room, there was a tiny cubby hole door, just big enough for a toddler to crawl through. If Tony put his hand on the door, it would scan his hand and grow in size to let him in. If anyone else tried to get in, even crawling, then they'd get zapped by a short burst of a small amount of electricity and frozen in spot.

Each room in the house, he had personalised with children's clothes, accessories, toys and such. He had a slide going from the top floor to the bottom floor. He had some haunted dolls and had built things into the furniture in different rooms. Now he was older, was working with the avengers, he was planning to take the avengers there and freak them out.

So, when the need for a safe house came up, he took control. Fri, take me to my smallest house he said, sitting in the pilots seat. The others turned to question what he meant but he just smirked. He pulled out his phone and called a number, not even looking as he typed it into his phone, just looking at the group.

"Hey, Kid. Yes, the mission went fine, don't worry. Now, get your ass to the house. I'm taking the others to the safe house. You said you wanted to upgrade your bedroom," Tony said softly.

"Wait, really? I'll be there in five," Peter said softly.

He'd already been with Tony to all of the man's houses, he'd helped set up the traps for the avengers. He'd even gone so far as to break some of the beds, couches and such. He'd gone to the halloween section and bought a bunch of fake blood and paint, and took it to create little children's blood patches, as if gun shots or stab wounds had happened. Tony had loved the idea, they really worked well together.

"So will we. This'll be fun, I've not seen you in a while. How's school been?" Tony asked gently.

"Really good, T. I've passed nearly all my midterms, just waiting on my psychology midterm grade. I'm here, I'll wait outside," Peter said.

"Okay, I see you kiddo, one minute," Tony said before ending the call as they descended onto the grass.

The avengers walked out in shock and awe at Tony's smallest place. Tony went over to Peter as the kid all but leapt at him, knocking them both to the floor in a hug. Tony just laughed and hells him, shocking the others who knew if it were them, they'd be getting killed. Who was this kid?

"You don't need to wait outside, Hun. You are already keyed into the wards and Mel was created by you. She would have let you in. Besides the kitchens fully stocked since I was here last night. Go, go in and make yourself comfortable. I'll key the others in and see you in a minute," Tony said gently sitting up. Peter got up and helped the man up before kissing his cheek and doing what was asked of him.

Tony walked over to the others before leading them over to the front door. "Who was that?" Natasha asked.

"My son," Tony said with a shrug. "To key yourselves in, hold your hand on the door handle. It'll scan your handprint and take a nick of blood.

"Who is Mel?" Bruce asked, stepping up and keying himself into the wards.

"Hi. Dr. Banner. I a, Mel, created by Peter seven years ago," a voice said softly.

"He's made an AI?" Bruce said whipping around to look at Tony. "How old,is he?" He added.

"Just turned thirteen. He gets very bored, hacked into SHIELD for the fun of it when he was five. He made Melody when he was six after hacking into Jarvis to find out how I created him," Tony shrugged as the others keyed themselves in.

"Tony, Peter says it's happening again," Mel spoke up causing Tony's eyes to widen and him to pale.

"What room?" He asked running in, the others following.

"Lounge," Mel said.

Tony sprinted in to see Peter being thrown against the wall by an invisible force. He sighed. "Sel, what have I told you about destroying my sons body?" Tony said to seemingly nothing. The others watched as Peter was slowly placed on the ground before running over to his dad, burying into him and crying.

This was the beginning of the plan to freak them out.

"Not to. Sorry, it's just so fun," they all head a voice.

"Yes, but traumatising my baby makes me very angry. You know I can get rid of you in seconds  if you piss me off," Tony said.

"Sorry, sir," the voice said before they felt s gust of wind go past them. Ghosts?

"Don't cry, Petey, it's okay. You're safe. It's just cos you've not been here in years, he's forgotten about you. Don't panic, he's stopped now, I promise you're safe," Tony said gently.

"Tony, what was that?" Steve asked authoritatively.

"That was Sel. When I had bought this house, I was told it was built on top of a graveyard with just the stone heads removed. I've made friends with a lot of the spirits residing here. So has Peter. I've not had time to tidy up or even see a lot of the rooms. The only rooms completely done up are the lounges, kitchen, my office, my bedroom and Petes rooms. I've got seventy five rooms left to check out," Tony said as he gently carded his fingers through Peter's hair.