His girlfriend

Chris was saying his line when he saw something out of the side of his eye causing his words to die in his throat. He turned to see if he was actually seeing what he did and that's when the cameras were cut.

He immediately came off the set and down towards the door, speaking as he went. "What the hell are you doing here, T?" He asked as he came closer.

There was a woman leaning on the door frame, who was very close 'friends' with Chris, who was supposed to be in the UK where she lived. "Ehh, figured I'd come over since I have time off of work," the girl spoke as the rest of the cast came over and we're watching the interaction from a bit further back from Chris.

"Can I hug you?" He asked her softly. She flinched slightly, but enough to be seen by everyone, but nodded. He held out a hand to her which she grabbed and was pulled closer. "Let me know when you want me to let go," he added before hugging around her waist softly. She hugged up and around his neck before waiting around forty seconds and then letting go, Chris doing the same instantly. "Hey, that was twenty seconds more than last time, good job, love," he spoke up causing her to smile.

"Yeah, I'm trying. You know how hard it is for me. Even if I haven't told you why, yet," the girl spoke.

"So... Chris, my dear, who is this?" Robert spoke up causing Chris to hold his hand out and the girl to grab it as he lead her into the room and towards the cast.

"Everyone, this is Tina, my girlfriend," Chris spoke softly with that cute, gentle smile he has. You know the one.

Everyone said hi to the girl before Kevin came over. "We're done for the day, we'll see you tomorrow," he spoke causing everyone to leave. Chris held the girls hand but as loose as possible so she knew he wasn't forcing her to do so.

The girl sat on the concrete near where the group had changed and sat eating food from the food truck. Chris had told her before that they liked to sit on the grass outside during their free time. "Are you sat on concrete?" Scarlett asked her causing her to look down at the ground and then back up at her.

"Well, grass makes me itch and gives me a rash since I'm allergic to it, and I nearly always sit on the floor as opposed to chairs, couches or beds. I don't know why, it's just a comfort for me," Tina said with a shrug as Chris came over and passed her some pasta.

"I got you chicken pasta. I don't know if you want to eat, yet, but it's there if you do," he said softly, sitting directly in front of her on the bank.

The girl looked at her watch. "Well it's 1 here in LA, meaning it's 5 in the morning in the UK, meaning I haven't eaten in around twenty two hours. Should probably eat," the girl said as the others looked at her shocked. Chris just shook his head fondly.

"What am I going to do with you? Are you feeling dizzy or anything? I know you're used to it, but I don't want you collapsing," Chris said with a sad smile on his face.

"No, I'd eventually get to the point where my stomach aches but that's after no less than five days. I never really get dizzy unless I have a head splitting migraine. Last time I collapsed from not enough food was after a week and a half, so I'm good right now. Thanks for the food," Tina said before beginning to eat it.

After meals were finished, everyone decided to go home. Chris lead Tina to his car and helped her into the passenger side door, Scarlett, Jeremy and Robert getting into the back of the car. Chris got into the drivers side before looking at his girlfriend. He picked up an aux cable and passed it to her. "Not the Christmas playlist, please. As much as I love it, I don't want it on yet," he said causing her to giggle softly.

"I won't, I won't, I'll put on the other Christmas playlist," she said causing him to sigh. "I'm kidding, I'll put my PTXtras playlist on, maybe then you might know some of the songs," she spoke as she scrolled through the playlist.