Filler chapter 24

When life got so bad he wished that he wasn't him anymore, that's when he knew he had a problem. But, he didn't want to fix it, he liked wishing that he was someone else. Maybe one day it'll come true. And it did eventually come true. He ended up seeing a shooting star and thought about his wish to be someone else and it came true. He woke up as...

Well, let me rewind backwards a little bit first.

Day in and day out he felt alone. He wasn't alone, he knew that since he was sat in a semi-circle with a bunch of people from the cast, but he mentally felt alone. In the cast, only two people actually liked him, no one else did, they just ignored him unless paired together for press. He spent time off set hidden away in his trailer, not wanting to bother people. Which, he knew he did, it was all over the internet said by the cast. Tom Holland is a problem, if all else fails, we should try and kill Tom Holland, spoken by Anthony Mackie but agreed on by the entire cast who laughed about it for hours on end everyday, but what he did to make them all hate him, he never knew.

Tom leaned back and noticed a slow moving shooting star and just thought about how it was surely to be better if he was someone else. He thought about it and wished that he was someone else. And that night, in the hotel room, he dreamed a dream that was... odd to say the least.

"So, Tom, you wish to be someone else, don't you?" A voice said in the dream, a voice he recognised but couldn't put a face to the name.

"Yes, I can't stand it anymore," Tom said softly.

"Then, you will switch with Peter here. You will both get the memories of each other's lives to this point and will live life as each other, let's see what happens," the voice said. Peter frowned as he looked at Tom, he looked troubled, really upset and hurt.

"How long for?" Peter asked softly.

"Until, you both see that your own lives aren't completely terrible, until you both want to switch back. You'll know when you both want to come back. When you both wake up as each other, there will be a black notebook under the pillow you both are sleeping under. That will allow you to talk to each other about what you're doing and how a certain situation should be reacted to, what to say in how to make your life seem perfect, when in reality, it isn't. Keep those books with you at all times, they will heat up a bit when the other has written in them, but do not allow anyone else to see them. No one else can touch them, they will be burned," the voice said.

"I understand," Tom said. He was excited to become Spider-Man in real life.

"Me too," Peter said. Hopefully Tom had a better life than he did, he couldn't think of anything worse than his life.

"Then, I wish you both luck in your quest to find yourselves," the voice said before fading, and with that, Tom woke up in a room that wasn't his.

He startled when a bang hit the door, shaking it from the pressure. "Boy, get up," a man's voice said. Tom, using Peter's memories, instantly recognised the voice as Peter's step-uncle. A man, who abused Peter horribly. Tom had not expected this. Tom quickly got dressed before opening the door.

"I am up, sir," Tom, as Peter, said softly.

"Get to school, and be quiet," Miles said angrily, turning and leaving the apartment to go to work.

Peter wasn't allowed to talk, only as Spider-Man did he converse with anyone, and Tony, for the life of him, could not figure out why his favourite intern-son wouldn't talk anymore, he adored the kids rambles, so did everyone else, it's what made him, him, and to lose that means that Peter was losing himself. He needed to know what was wrong with him.

He grabbed the notebook before leaving for school, Peter's backpack on his back. Good luck he thought to himself.

.........................