Filler chapter 39

The door opened and a girl all but collapsed to the ground. Sebastian immediately got up and dropped in front of her.

"Ti, I need you to breathe for me. Do you want your music on?" He said already pulling out his phone and playing her playlist, sliding the phone in front of her so she could choose the song. Less than a minute later The Prayer by Pentatonix was being played quietly. "Of course, of course you go for the Christmas songs," Sebastian joked causing her to look at him with tear streaks down her face and rolling her eyes.

"Ha ha," she said softly.

"Well, at least you're breathing now. What happened?" He asked softly. The others we're watching him in shock.

"Panic attack, no reason. Just a bad day," she said gently. Sebastian frowned but nodded.

"That's your first one in seven weeks. I'm sorry, I know how bad they are for you. How did you get here?" He asked her. She shrugged before crawling to him, sitting on his lap as he hugged her softly.

"Walked," she said. "Exercise usually helps but it didn't today," she added.

"You could have told me, I'd have come to fetch you. You just walked for almost an hour whilst unable to breathe. You had a panic attack, you have asthma. I'd have left work to come fetch you, you know that," he added softly, pressing a kiss to her temple.

"Who's this?" Robert asked. Sebastian turned to look at his costars.

"This is my fiancée, Tia. She knows who you all are," he said gently.

"Fiancée?" Anthony questioned.

"Yes, for the past two years. You guys don't really know me at all," Sebastian said gently. "You feel better now, love?" He asked, turning back to Tia.

"Thank you," she said before getting up and holding a hand down to him which he used to pull himself up.

"As always, you're a welcome. Now, I'll take you home unless you want to stay?" Sebastian said as she bent down to grab his phone, turning the music off and handing it to him.

"I don't have any plans. I can stay if you want," she said softly. He just smiled before leading her out of the room. The others followed them, curious as to where they were going.

"Are you hungry? I bet you've not eaten since lunch yesterday," he said holding her hand as he lead her towards the front doors.

"Hey. That was uncalled for," she said with a pout. "But yeah, I could go for food," she said gently.

"Hey, I'm nothing if I don't know your eating habits, babe," he said softly.